nine

*10 minutes later*
(Idk how drugs work so let pretend he's sober now)

I lay facing towards the wall. The room lit by a little bit of light. I turn  back. Seeing Boris stumble in here. A beer in hand.

"принцесса. I'm back. I lay with you." He pulls his skinny jeans off and puts shorts on. He only wears shorts to sleep in.

I pull the blanket down so he can lay too.

He puts his drink down. Almost falling over me. "Come on Boris I'm tired." My voice full of annoyance. "Sorry, sorry принцесса." His voice softens.

Finally he makes it to the other side of the bed. I turn over, my back towards him. "принцесса, are you mad?" "No."

I lie.

"принцессa. I don't believe that, tell me what's wrong." He puts a hand on my arm. "Nothing Boris." "Oh, I'm sorry for whatever I did принцесса." I can hear the sadness in his voice.

Never go to bed mad at someone.

I turn over in the complete darkness. "Boris?"

"Yes принцесса?" "Why do you drink, and do drugs?"

"I don't want to feel. Simple."

"Oh. Okay." He kisses my temple as I snuggle up close to him.

His arm travels to my waist. Pulling me close. "I'm sorry." "For what?" I ask. "This."

He raises my chin slowly. Kissing my lips. The kiss grows more intense. Soon he travels down to my neck. Putting two hickeys on my collarbones.

"Boris no." "What's wrong принцесса?" He continues to kiss at my neck, soon traveling up to my lips. "I don't like you like that Boris." I say as he continues to kiss me.

"Oh." He kisses me one last time on my neck, I get up. "Im sorry
y/n, should've known." He sits up looking at me. "It's okay Boris." I close the door behind me, traveling to Theo's room.

"Hey Theo? Could I sleep in here?" "Sure, what happened? Are you okay?" He sits up. "Yeah I'm fine, too much to explain." "That's okay, tell me tomorrow." He pats a place beside him on the bed. Laying down I face the opposite way.

I think of the kisses, feeling at the purple spots on my collarbones. Slowly falling asleep.

*Boris' POV
Y/n leaves the room, closing the door behind her. I get up to follow her, down the hall she stands in Theo's doorway. Soon walking into the room.

I wait a couple minutes. Thinking.

I took it to far, shouldn't have done that. Probably made her feel uncomfortable.

For the first time in forever I actually care about a girls emotions.

Slowly I walk slowly to Theo's room. Y/n faintly snores, turning over to her other side where she faced Theo. The two get closer, tangling their legs together.

Theo's arms go around her head, in like a hugging type thing. Finally they settle on how they lay.

I stand there that feels like a couple hours, which is only a couple minutes.

I feel something, I don't know what it is.

Jealousy maybe?

Yes Jealousy is the word.