twenty-four

*Boris' POV
Glancing down Y/n squeezes her eyes shut. "Scared?" I chuckle. "Yes yes I am." The buries her head into my side.

"Ah принцесса, don't be scared. We are here." I smile. Miles squeezes her thigh, signaling that he agrees. I slap his hand away.

"Ah. What was that for." He sits up. "Don't touch her. She's mine." I pull her closer. Both of them giggle.

"Am serious." I mumble slouching in my seat a bit more.

*Later that night
"Boris... boris." "Huh." Miles shakes me awake. "What?" "Take her to your room, she's asleep."

She clings onto me as I pick her up. Theo has gone to his room already. "Goodnight Boris." Miles whispers opening the door to our room.

"Night brother." I smile knowing I have a brother now.

Gently I lay y/n on the bed, admiring her peacefulness.

I want to kiss her

No, I made her uncomfortable last time.

But I really want to

She's asleep, I shouldn't

But I really want to.

No. Not again. Theo was mad.

One kiss won't hurt right?

She'll be mad.

I don't care now...

*Third person omniscient*

Slowly Boris moves in, inching closer and closer to her face. Slowly her eyes flutter open. He doesn't stop moving.

In a swift motion she grabs his cheek, quickening the process.

Their lips crash together. She sits up, deepening the kiss. Which Boris doesn't mind.

"принцесса, I want you to be mine." He stops and looks into her e/c eyes. They both blush as their faces are inches apart, her hand still on his cheek.

"Do you mean-?" "Yes, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Y/n is taken in by shock. Boris' girlfriend does sound nice.

Biting her lip she nods yes. Boris' arms go around her laying them both down to cuddle.

"You're my принцесса now." Boris smiles as his head lays under her chin.

———————————————
My writing skills are dying down, like sentences are being dragged out. And plus I don't have any ideas with this one. This is probably gonna be 30 parts. I have one idea that is gonna be the big climax but that's all 😂