Chapter 85- Epilogue- The End

Well, that's it! I can't belive this fic is really over ;; I'll miss this fic a lot. Thank you to everyone who continued reading this fic from the beginning, and to those that joined in during or after.

There's still an orgy side fic that I'll upload, but the main story is officially over ;; Again, thank you so much for taking the time to read such an unexpectedly long story.

*cries*

"Daddy! Daddy!? Oh. Mama, where's daddy?" Haewon asked as she entered the den, followed by her two brothers.

Jin tutted and tried to fix her unruly hair. "You've been playing outside all day and now look at how dirty you've become! You and your brothers will probably need a bath... And he'll be back very soon with food."

"Oh. Daddy says that you need to eat more now, since you're pregnant?" Haewon questioned and stared at Jin's round belly.

Jin nodded, his hands coming up to rest on his stomach. "Well, yes. You'll have more brothers and sisters to play with soon, and we want them to be strong and healthy, right?"

Iseul stepped forward and hesitantly placed his hand over Jin's stomach, jumping away when he felt a kick. "M-mama, just now-!"

Jin giggled and took Iseul's hand, placing it back on his stomach. "I'm pretty sure they can recognize your voices. Maybe they're excited to meet you, and are dancing."

Haneul, who looked the most like Namjoon, stepped forward and pressed his ear against Jin's stomach. He felt a kick next to his cheek and laughed. "They really are dancing!"

Just then, Yoongi entered the den with the pack's youngest pups. "Hey! I told you three that Jin needs to rest!"

"Uncle Yoonie! Our brothers and sisters are dancing!" The three said in unison.

Yoongi's brows furrowed in confusion. "Dancing?"

"Yeah! When you touch mama's stomach, you can feel them!" Haneul exclaimed, jumping around Yoongi in excitement.

"Oh." Yoongi smiled, understanding. "Well, that's great and all, but you three promised to play outside and not bother your mama while he's resting."

"It's fine, Yoongi. I don't mind at all!" Jin assured.

The alpha shook his head. "You're due any day now. Don't push yourself too much and take it easy."

Finally, one of the pups that had been clinging to Yoongi's leg spoke. "Can I feel the pups dance?"

Jin grinned and gently motioned for the pup to come closer. Haewon and Haneul even encouraged the shy pup.

As the pup placed her hand over Jin's stomach, the other pup who had been hiding behind Yoongi slowly stepped forward to do the same. Their mouths opened in amazement as they felt kicks in Jin's stomach.

"Can you feel them dancing, Areum? Yuna?" Jin asked softly. The two sisters nodded and giggled.

"What's going on in here? Why are you all crowding around Jin?" Hoseok appeared with Taehyung at his side.

"We're feeling the pups in mama's belly dance!" Haewon said excitedly, skipping over to hug Hoseok's leg.

"That's great and all, but you left Junghwa and Daehan to play by themselves. Now they get Jungkook and Jimin all to themselves."

All five pups gasped, and ran out from the den, screaming and laughing.

Once they were gone, Yoongi turned his attention back to Jin. "As for you..."

"I'm fine, Yoongi!" Jin giggled, walking over and kissing the alpha's cheek in reassurance. "You worry too much. I can handle the pups. They were just curious, is all."