Chapter 58: I didn't mean it

Hoseok felt guilty for denying Jungkook. He had told them at the start of their relationship that they both needed to put in extra effort in order for this to work, but had he actually done that?

Taehyung was pulling him down and whimpering, desperate to have Hoseok's attention. "Alpha, alpha please- Breed me...!" He chanted as he wrapped his legs around his waist.

Hoseok was doing his best to hold back. All instincts were shouting at him to just bend the omega in half and fuck his brains out, but he had to remind himself that Taehyung was still pregnant. He wasn't as pliable and flexible as before.

"T-Tae...Slow down..." He panted as he rubbed his cock against Taehyung's soaking wet entrance. "I-if you keep begging, I might lose control..." He warned.

"Want you to, alpha~" Taehyung wined, bucking his hips up frantically.

After the omega's words, he roughly lifted his leg into the air, guiding himself into Taehyung's hole. Once he pushed in, he knew he wouldn't be able to stop himself. It felt too good, and Taehyung moaned loudly, pulling him closer.

He thrusted harder, burying himself into the tight heat. "Oh god Tae, you feel so fucking good..." He growled.

"O-ow-" Taehyung whimpered, but continued pulling Hoseok closer to him. His mind was too clouded with the smell of Hoseok's rut, that he couldn't bring himself to care about being uncomfortable.

Hoseok, however, realized the omega wincing. It was hard to ignore how fragile the other seemed now. Taehyung was softer than before. His stomach was rounder, and his arms and legs weren't as skinny as before. It was cute, really.

He rocked his hips forward and back, gnawing on his bottom lip to prevent himself from hurting the other. He had to be as gentle as his rut would allow him. The last thing he wanted was to hurt Taehyung.

"M-more, Hobi~" Taehyung sobbed as he mouthed at his neck, his teeth grazing the skin.

Hoseok clenched his eyes shut, fighting with himself to keep his pace the same and not ram his cock into the omega. Taehyung was too enraptured with his rut, and didn't have better judgement, and Hoseok was not going to take advantage of that.

Instead of quickening his pace, he bent lower and began sucking on the omega's swelled and pink nipples. The reaction he got was immediate. Taehyung moaned and arched upwards, his hole clenching around Hoseok.

"I'm sorry, Tae. I don't want to hurt you." He breathed against the omega's skin. He could feel his knot expanding, and although Taehyung was desperately writhing and trying to impale himself on his cock, he continued being gentle and slow. He gnawed on his bottom lip, shakily thrusting deeper until he was pressed against Taehyung's ass completely. He stayed there, rolling his hips until his knot grew and locked them together. It was probably the most unsatisfying orgasm he's ever had, but he was relieved that at least Taehyung had stopped begging for a knot.

He continued rolling his hips, spurting inside Taehyung until he gasped, the omega's entire body convulsing as he came across his stomach.

Hoseok leaned down, burying his nose in Taehyung's neck and relishing in the sweet scent. He also wanted to lay claim, to mark up Taehyung as his. He couldn't help himself. He licked and sucked on the omega's neck, thinking about how wonderful it would be to be mated to Taehyung.

"H-Hobi-" He heard the other mumble.

"Hm?"

"You held back."

At that, he pulled away. Taehyung looked tired, but also annoyed. "Of course I did. No offense, but you're getting big, and I didn't want to push you- ow!"