Chapter 84- A new beginning

Hello everyone uwu; so it's finally, FINALLY here! I'm very sad. I really enjoyed writing this fic. I started this on a whim, and didn't expect to even post it or make it this long. I didn't expect as much people to enjoy it either, so it became one of my most precious stories.

This is technically the last chapter, but there's an epilogue that I'll post it a bit, then that will be the end of the story for A Pack's Price. All that will be left is posting the orgy side fic, but that might take a while since I wrote so much uwu;

Anyway, I'm sorry for making you all wait so long! Especially for the last chapters. ;;

"There you are."

Jin's eyes widened, and he quickly stood up, facing the alpha he was betrothed to.

"I was looking everywhere for you. What are you doing, sitting so far from the den's? Thinking of running away?" The alpha asked as he approached.

"N-no!" Jin gasped. He actually had, but there was no way he was telling Junho that. The alpha grabbed a fistful of his hair, and he cried out in pain.

"We've told you numerous times to stay inside the den. Are you disobeying on purpose? Do you get a kick out of being punished?" Junho sneered, forcing Jin on his knees.

Jin trembled and shook his head. "N-no! No!" He screamed as Junho all but dragged him back to the den by his hair. Once inside, he threw Jin to the ground.

"If you leave again, I'll break your legs." Junho threatened.

Jin heard his footsteps leave the den, and he sobbed, curling into a ball. The den's stone floor felt so cold. It was dark, and he was so incredibly lonely. No one was allowed to come in aside from his father and Junho. All he had wanted was to feel the sun on his skin, to feel grass beneath his feet and get a breath of fresh air before winter.

Why him? Why was he subjected to Junho and his father's abuse? The other omegas suffered too, but why him especially? At least the other omegas were allowed to leave the dens. He laid there, counting the seconds if only to ease the pain he felt on his knees, where the impact of the fall had caused him to bleed.

It wasn't until he heard Junho return that he sat up. He had to have laid there for hours, his entire body aching and protesting with his movements. As per their usual routine, Junho forcibly grabbed his arm and dragged him to the furs. Jin was pushed harshly to lie down, but he dared not make a noise. Junho was already upset with him.

He felt the alpha grip his arm and squeeze it. "If you dare make a sound, I'll beat you until you can't walk anymore." Junho whispered into his ear.

Jin didn't nod. He didn't bother providing the alpha with an answer. Junho seemed satisfied with his lack of response or emotion, and left briefly. He returned with a young omega girl, and the two climbed into another bed made of furs. Jin remained silent, even as he heard moans and panting. The den was pitch black, not even moonlight reached inside.

Not that Jin was really interested in seeing what his betrothed alpha was getting up to just feet away from him. He considered himself lucky that Junho was too disgusted with him to mate with him. He claimed to be waiting for Jin to "earn" it, whatever that meant.

An hour later the omega girl fled the den under the cover of the night. Junho left again, most likely to wash himself. Jin didn't move an inch, despite his limbs numbing underneath him.

When Junho reappeared, he walked over and crouched in front of Jin. "If only you were like the others. Well-behaved, docile, and eager to please. Instead, I got stuck with a useless, stupid, ugly omega." He spat angrily. "Do you have any idea how great it is to be bred by me? Do you realize how good you have it? How good it could get?"