New pokemon

I tried making a team using mostly new Pokémon added in the DLC. The team sucks but it's a "new meta" team, so it's not supposed to be good. Then again, I've only won once or twice with the team and it's frustrating. (Of course, part of the reason why I keep losing is because I make terrible plays and I choke half the time...)

I'm using Urshifu before it gets banished to Ubers in the probable future. I had Single Strike at first because I know Rapid Strike will be used way more than Single Strike, and I wanted to give it some spotlight. Unfortunately, it really hates Fairies, and the set I ran (Sub, Bulk Up, Wicked Blow, Close Combat) gets walled by Fairies. (Of course I could always run a better set, but I'm stubborn and want to make it work.) I switched it to Rapid Strike, keeping everything the same (except swapping Wicked Blow for Surging Strikes). I can feel the rush when I click Surging Strikes. It makes me feel like a tryhard.

I tried out Galarian Slowbro and he's a pretty good pick. I wanted to try out Quick Draw (which basically works like a Quick Claw, randomly giving increased priority to a move), even though Regenerator is probably the better ability. I'm running Nasty Plot along with Side Shell Arm, Hydro Pump, and Ice Beam. I haven't had too much success with Quick Draw because half the time it would activate when I used Nasty Plot. (Random thought, I wonder if Quick Draw stacks with the Quick Claw...)

Honestly I'm too scared to return to Balanced Hackmons... my worst enemy (Imposter Chansey) has returned. Plus I'm afraid of all the other new Pokémon and moves (mostly Surging Strikes and Side Shell Arm). I'm all out of meme ideas and I'm starting to get a bit burned out from using the same meme teams over and over. Back to the drawing boards!