Chapter Six

The morning sun peaked through the shutters, warming Ash's shoulders. As his eyes fluttered, he felt warmth spread in spurts on his neck. Then he became aware of the warmth blossoming throughout his lower back. Lastly, he realized the warmth on his stomach. The sudden warmth was unusual for the boy considering his room was the coldest in the house.

Ash's eyes shot open as realization struck him on top of his head. The sun wasn't the source of the heat. Neither was the blanket that was now strewn around the boy's legs. Gary pressed his chin further into Ash's neck, causing the rhythmic breathing to echo in his ear. Ash hesitantly moved his hand down to his stomach, but reared it back when his skin met someone else's. He tried to shimmy away from the taller boy only to feel Gary had shifted his leg to in between Ash's while sleeping.

'Wait,' Ash was stunned. In that moment, Ash racked his brain for a course of action, but failed to do so. His mind rendered blank when he felt Gary shift his hips, pressing a hard object against his lower back. Eyes widening, 'Arceus, please don't be...' was the only thought swimming in his thoughts. His worry then shifted quickly to the actions in his own boxers. 'No,' Ash sulked, placing his still covered hands in front of his face.

He attempted to shift his hips to lessen the friction point between him and Gary's leg, but ended up worsening the sensation. A metallic taste swarmed his mouth, coating his teeth in a dark tinted material.

"Ashy," Gary stirred, not fully aware of the circumstances. His name in such a husky tone made Ash's head fuzzy. His breath felt hot and tickled the back of Ash's neck.

"Um, G-good morn-morning," Ash barely squeaked out from under the boy's grasp. Gary unthoughtfully readjusted his leg; Ash's head falls forward into the mattress.

Gary felt warmth spread over half of his face and partially over his stomach. His eyes slowly parted, taking in the sight of the smaller boy trembling in front of him.

"What?" Gary finally grasped the situation after he felt the pressure on his lower stomach and upper thigh. He tried to scoot away only to feel Ash's hips clasp down on to his thigh.

"Don't. Move." Ash's growl was low and strained, leaving Gary at a lost for words for a few minutes.

"Ash, I'm so sorry..." Gary's voice dipped into a whisper.

The bedsheets gathered under Ash's small fists; his knuckles a ghastly shade of white. It took a few seconds for Ash to realize that his hips were involuntarily grinding against Gary's.

"Ash, I'm warning you now. If you keep that up, I'm gonna," His hands gripped Ash's hips. "Ash." This growl was right next to his ear, erupting a shudder from the smaller boy.

Ash's pleas were quiet at first, but quickly picked up decimals. "Please..." His face traveled to the pillow and his hips moving automatically without Ash's consent.

"Ashy-boy, I warned you." Gary warned before his grip hardened on the other's hips and he grinded against Ash's soft ass. Through the sweatpants, Gary could feel his tip slide against Ash, spreading his pre-liquids throughout the front of his boxers.

"Nngh, Garyyy," Ash's moans were loud as he threw his head back on to Gary's shoulder. Gary's tongue dipped to leave small tracks against Ash's neck. He anchored his neck to give Gary a better access point. He didn't let the opportunity pass by and attacked the dips and hollows with his lips. After he feels Ash start panting, he introduces the neck to his teeth, nibbling softly.

Small purple ovals littered the pale skin viewed in front of him. His fingertips traced down Ash's side and onto his hips. He felt the warm touch of Ash's hand on his own, slowly dragging it over. Ash was strong, but Gary was stronger as he held his hand teasingly on Ash's hip.