Chapter Nine

The rough texture of the towel scratched against his tender skin, yet he still continued to pat dry his legs. The water glued his bangs to his forehead, soaking his face. Mimicking Eevee, he shook his head vigorously back
and forth, splattering the mirror with water droplets. The towel draped across his head, soaking in the wetness as he searched for his boxers.
Tsk.
Gary knew he forgot something, but he internally smacked himself for something as important as boxers. Casually, he walked back into Ash's room.

Ash silently laid in his bed, almost slipping into a food coma and waiting patiently for Gary. He sprung from his bed almost excitingly when the creaking neared his door. His excitement drained as swiftly as his eyes trailed down his chest, to his stomach, then eventually to the towel hung dangerously low on his hips. A brown fuzz trailed down to the point formed by his v-line.

Gary chuckled as he bent down and scooped up a pair of neatly folded boxers. His thumb disappeared under the towel, pulling down the fabric to uncover more of his already scandalous hips. The whites of his eyes contrasted against his tan face as he rolled them to the back of his head, dropping his jaw into one of his famous smirks and grinding his hips slowly into the space in front of him.

Ash wanted to roll his eyes and snort at his friend. He wanted to laugh and tell him how cringe worthy his action was, but instead, Ash found a broken groan floated from his mouth and his eyes panic from his facial expression to the slow snapping of his hips. Gary swayed his hips and stalked back out of the room, "be back soon Ashy-boy." Ash threw himself on his stomach and planted his face into the pillow, hoping the cold fabric would cool down the heat flushing his face. A breathy moan strung from his lips, his own hips tutting into the mattress, causing more redness to plague his features.

Gary stripped off the towel, hanging it on a wooden hook anchored on the back of the door, next to a pastel blue one. He pulled the band of his boxers up until just the right amount of his fuzz poked out. Then, layered his sweatpants,which were his size, on top. He bundled his dirty clothing, preparing to dump it on one of the various piles littered around Ash's room. The cocky smirk displayed on his face until he slightly creaked back into Ash's room. The corners of his mouth fell only a little, before the smirk returned.

The display in front of Gary was delicious and exciting. The skin over Ash's knuckles pulled tightly, highlighting the white bone through his skin. His hands held on for dear life with the bed sheet, leveled with his head. The pillow smashed against his features, leaving only the tips of his pointy little ears poking out between the black tufts. But, Gary's attention was short when Ash's hands and face were concerned. Instead, his attention snapped to the hips being mesmerizingly ground into the mattress, then to the soft sounds muffled by the bedding.

Ash's grip on the bedsheets tightened and eyes shot open simultaneously when a weight pushed on his body. His left hand was grabbed and thrown farther above Ash's head, then returned roughly back into the mattress. A rich moan escaped the small body before a strangled one, Gary's hand tightening on Ash's neck and pulled his top half towards his own. His head lowered until leveled with Ash's left ear and purposefully let a strong moan ring in the other's ear. He started to brush his hardening member against Ash's ass, which was lifting up slightly to meet Gary's thrusts.

"Gary- s-stop," Ash's voice sounded hoarse, his hips thrusting tiredly. As much as he loved feeling Gary pin him, this position wasn't doing much for his back. He felt the taller boy's hips shudder to a halt. Ash's chest thudded back down to the soft comforter underneath him. The weight lifted off of his backside, letting Ash release his cramped hand of the sheets. He turned himself around on the bed, leaning his weight on his arms.