5: thai tea with grass jelly

walking onto campus, taehyung felt eyes on him. like multiple people were staring at him and he didn't know if it was because of his new glasses or not but he didn't like it. 

girls pointed at him, giggled at the way he shifted uncomfortably. boys laughed whenever he walked past, threw paper balls at the back of taehyung's head and in all honesty, he's had enough of it. 

bogum told them about him getting rejected. 

god, taehyung was so close to screaming in frustration. he told the older about this in hopes of forgetting about it even happening because he was embarrassed about it. he nearly cried in the back of the car, jungkook was kinda cute and maybe a part of him was hoping he'd say yes. 

he swore he made bogum swore to secrecy and they dropped the topic of jungkook all together, engaging in a round of pathetic sex and that was that. taehyung didn't think much else of what would happen when he reached campus that monday morning. 

but it was clear that bogum didn't care about his feelings, it should've been clear to taehyung from the start. 

he stalks into the dining hall, his eyes finding bogum's table easily. people were watching him, hoseok and jimin were studying him, but taehyung's eyes zeroed in on that little weasel ass bitch sitting at the table like he did nothing wrong. 

taehyung slammed his hands on the table in anger. "did you tell everyone about what happened on friday?" he was not in the mood for anyone's bullshit at the moment, but the older just looked back in amusement. 

"tell everyone what taehyungie? that a jeon rejected you? now why would i do that?" he could hear people sniggering around them, almost forming a circle around table. taehyung swallowed his spit, even though his throat was dry. 

part of him was hoping that taehyung was just imagining it and that bogum didn't say anything. but his tone was sarcastic and he was reveling in the people crowding around the table. bogum was an attention whore at it's finest. 

" you told me you wouldn't tell anyone." taehyung looks around at all those people wearily. "you promised me." he's whispering. bogum promised on it, swore on it, and then taehyung let him have sex with him. that's how things work between them. 

he glares at taehyung. "how about we talk about this in private like adults, taehyung?"bogum speaks so condescendingly, like taehyung is dumb for bringing this up at school. 

and you know what? he is dumb. he's a huge ginormous fucking idiot for ever thinking that park bogum, the guy who can barely keep it up during sex, would think twice before spilling his shit to the entire school for brownie points. 

bogum was standing there, smirking at him, acting like he did nothing wrong. does he even like me? not as a friend but as something else? his eyes begin to sting, get blurry with the onslaught of tears and oh god, this isn't going to end well. 

"you did the one thing i told you not to do, the one thing i asked of you. does the past year of our relationship mean nothing to you?" thankfully taehyung whispers this because he is also wishing to keep the fact that he's been hooking up with the same guy for a year to himself. 

the older threw his hands up in exasperation, not caring if people whisper for a second. "so what? it slipped when i was talking to my friends. it happens, everybody makes mistakes taehyung." bogum's talking but all taehyung can see is red, his sadness turns to anger at how nonchalantly he's dealing with this. 

his fists start to clench like that stupid arthur meme and the rage starts bubbling. for years taehyung let this guy walk all over him, blackmail and bribe him, and for what? bad sex and a free pass from bullying? was that really worth it?