15: straight?

double update because i hate getting left on cliffhangers.

also, i started watching haikyu and i've never watched anime before nor do i like sports, but it's kinda bomb ngl. and yes, kageyama does remind me of jungkook sometimes.

taehyung stood there, frozen, so shocked that he didn't even flinch when the door was quickly shut once the pervy jock got a peek at what they were doing. his eyes were scrunched closed, little crows feet appearing near his eyes which causes wrinkles but he couldn't care less about it.

jungkook is kissing me.

oh my god.

asfllkklasklasklaksalk we're kissing AND I LIKE IT.

the raven haired boy was shirtless, shirt hanging right next to them but it didn't matter. the press of jungkook's lips against his own was heavenly and even when the door closed, they didn't pull apart.

jungkook moved his lips languidly against his seconds after they collided, slow and strangely sensual considering the fact that he has only kissed one other person and he was pretty good at it.

of course he's good at this, he's good at literally everything. but it's rather surprising that he can work taehyung's body and kiss him just right to make him melt in his grip. one hand on his hip and the other cupping his neck to tug him forward all nice and secure.

this was happening, like actually happening, taehyung couldn't even begin to comprehend what was going on. was he just really drunk and daydreaming? was this all just in his head? he didn't know but this felt really nice.

jungkook wasn't supposed to let this continue being that he was straight. boys like him like girls and boys like girls don't kiss boys, boys like him shouldn't even have agreed to seven minutes with a boy but taehyung wasn't going to question it any further.

he lift his arms around the younger's neck, fingers tangling in his specially prepared hair that taehyung honestly loved and would really like to comment on. he tugs a few strands as they felt like silk and smelled like coconut. jungkook leans against the wall and he pulls taehyung close enough to were their bodies are touching before he starts sinking down to sit on the ground of the closet.

taehyung goes down with him, situating himself onto jungkook's lap. things were moving so fast, lips burning from the friction of it all, and it was oh so electrifying in this stupid coat closet. taehyung hasn't kissed someone in forever and he forgot how good it can feel. his hands tug and pull jungkook's hair, the dominant role switching between them the minute either gets a chance.

he swipes his tongue over the seam of jungkook's lips and they open so that it can inch in, deepening the kiss even further, tasting sweet while taehyung was all of that lovely rum&coke mixture that was getting addictive. he's never been so overloaded with sensation before, he just feels so much right now.

jungkook's hands are everywhere as they kiss; thumb running along the exposed skin of his neck, cascading down his chest to grip him at his hips, setting perfectly in his curves. he was getting better at this as time went on and taehyung was falling deeper into it. he lets out a few moans as the feeling envelopes him in something that he's been missing.

the sound of it filled the room, it was soft and tentative before getting hungry as taehyung's hands continued to wander. they slip from his neck, traveling down jungkook's chest and desperate to scour over his toned stomach but his hands are grabbed and pinned behind his back in seconds.

"did i say you could do that?" jungkook asks, voice stern as his lips start a merciless assault down taehyung's neck.

fuck me-oh my god-