07

S e v e n - I   M i g h t   L o v e   Y o u

M a r a

I already feel really comfortable talking to Michael, I'm usually really awkward when I first meet someone (especially a guy), but talking to him is so easy for me. I don't know, it's really hard for me to explain.

Calum thinks I have problems for starting to develop feelings for Michael, but he doesn't realize that I feel like Michael can fix me. So much has happened to me, so many people have hurt me, that I feel like I can't have anyone and the fact Michael is trying to show me that I'm worth something just makes me want him to be mine.

Dearest Mara,

Ew please don't say that! My middle name is gross.

You could ask me one hundred questions, and I would be fine with it.

1. As cheesy as it sounds, I want us to meet on Valentines day. I have something planned for us (;

Oh my gosh Mara I want to go to that concert too! I L O V E ATL so much like its hard to explain.

Mara, I need you to know that you're not worthless, someone loves you (and it may or may not be me).

Lots of love,

Michael x

Holy fuck. Did Michael just say he loves me? I think I could love him, eventually. He obviously knows a lot about me, and I barely know anything about him. Attached this time was a candy heart that originally said, I love you, but he took a marker and changed it to, I might love you. Aw he's adorable.

A/N: so my lockscreen is me and my guy friend ((mara you know)) and my mom saw it and now she won't leave me alone.. halp