13

T h i r t e e n - S o r r y .

M a r a

Calum hasn't talked to me in days. He feels like I shouldn't be friends with Michael, he swears that Michael will hurt me at some point, but I don't think that it's true. At least, I really hope not. I really want to make up with Calum, but I know he won't talk to me unless I stop talking to Michael, and I really don't want to do that.

Dearest Mara,

I'm glad that you like dates that are kind of cliche, because if you didn't, our date that I have planned would be kind of awkward.

But no, I can't tell you where we're going, it'll ruin the surprise. Don't you dare try to tell me that you don't like surprises or something, because it won't change my mind about it.

But I don't know what color I want to dye it yet. What color do you think I should do it? And aw thanks for offering to help me, but I think I'll be dying it before we meet up. Sorry to say it.

Oh, and I'm really sorry, I ran out of the nasty candy that I'm pretty sure you love to get but hate to eat. But I'll get you some more candy soon.

Lots of love,

Michael x

Jesus Christ. I really want to me Michael like soon. Dammit. I can't wait that long to see him, but he wants to be romantic or whatever. I think its extremely sweet, but I just really want to meet the guy I've practically seen myself falling in love with after talking to him for six days and its not because he's buying me some candy.

A/N: bruh Im updating this while these bitches are fighting across the fucking commons.