16

S i x t e e n -  G e n i u s

M i c h a e l

Right now, I just want to drop the whole plan and go on my date with Mara. But I feel like it won't be the same. Fuck it. I think I'll just ask her in my next note. Hopefully she'll say yes, and then we can go do my originally planned date on Valentine's Day. Well, that's if she still likes me. Maybe she'll give me an idea for a date in her next note.

Dear Michael,

I honestly don't care about the whole romance thing on the first date. Will this even be a date? I just really want to meet you like right now. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel like if we get along in person as well as we do in these little notes, we could have like a real relationship. Sorry if That creeps you out or something, that's just how I feel about this whole thing.

So, I told my best friend about you and these notes and stuff, and he thinks that you're just trying to break my heart. I know he's just trying to look out for me, since I've had my heart broken before, but he hasn't talked to me in days because I choose to believe that you're fifferent from every other guy I've dated. I don't want you to take that the wrong way, but I jusy wanted to make sure your intentions were good before we decide to meet up.

Lots of love,
Mara x

P.S. how did you know pizza was my favorite?

Oh my god. Mara is literally the cutest thing ever. I'm going to take her oit early. I just don't know where to take her yet. I decided to just ask Ashton, he's good at stuff like that.

[To: The Irwinator
From: The Big Red Dog]
I decided to take her out early, I don't know where to take her though.

[To: The Big Red Dog
From: The Irwinator]
How about that carnival that's in town?

[To: The Irwinator
From: The Big Red Dog]
You're a fucking genius, Ashton!

Now I just have to ask her out..

a/n: holy shit i thought i lost this but here it is.. i think i have the next one almost done too yas.. tbh i wanted to have this done two months ago but i'm working on it. let me know what you guys think ily