Chapter 19

I walked into the hotel room with Andy's hand in mine. Everything felt so strange, but in a good way. Just 48 hours ago, I was laying on the floor crying, numb and cold, dying inside. When he was gone, it was like everything, my entire world was turning grey... but now that he's here, it's like everything is quickly regaining its color.
"I want to get changed and then we can go out, if you want to." I told him as he wrapped me in his arms. "Of course I want to go out... but where are we going?" I smiled. "Anywhere you want to go. As long as I'm with you." He kissed the top of my head and grabbed my hands in his. "How about we go to the mall?" I smiled. "Okay"
He kissed my lips quickly and went to get clothes out. I took my time picking out a perfect outfit, it's been a month since I've worn actual clothes, and had to look good for someone. Usually I'd stay in my pajamas all day crying in bed.
I chose my outfit and went to walk to the bathroom, but suddenly felt Andy pull me onto his lap and onto the fold out bed. "Well hello there!" I smiled at him. "Fancy meeting you here,"
I laughed at him and went to get up but he just pulled me down again. "Are you going to let me get up or am I going to have to make you?" I threatened playfully. "I don't want you to get up," His voice sounded childish. I pressed my lips to his. "Your such a child." He smiled cheekily, "I know!" I kissed him on the cheek and went to get up again, but his arms where still wrapped around me. "Andy, I have to get ready!" I said laughing. He shook his head smiling. "Uh-uh." He argued like a child. I turned around and looked at him with raised eyebrows. "I don't want to have to force you Andrew." He stuck his tongue out at me and I sat with my legs wrapped around his waste. "I'll bite you!" I said pointing at him, that was the best threat I could do. I didn't know any other weaknesses. "Ohh I'm so scared." He said sarcastically.
I just laughed and put my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him. He fell back purposely onto the bed. I just laughed and for a while, or at least it seemed like a while, we just lay there in silence.
"I missed this." I whispered, closing my eyes and feeling his comfort. "I did too, more than you could ever know." I felt his chest vibrate on my cheek as he spoke. I listened to his breath and felt his chest move up and down as he breathed. "Did you really mean it when you said we can change my last name?" I asked him. He nodded. "If that's what you want then of course, it's not that hard." I took a deep breath and looked up at him.
"I really want to. Having this last name is the one part of me still connecting me to my old life. I want it to be gone. It's like having a constant burden on your shoulders." He held me tight, I felt a wave of relief wash over me as I was in his arms. "Then we can do it, but we should do it in England, it's cheaper there" I sighed and nodded. "Okay."
We sat for another few seconds in silence, I listened to his heart beat, letting myself get consumed in his warmth. "You can get up now if you want." He whispered to me. "I don't want to." I started "But I have too..." And with that I got up fixing my hair and makeup and getting on my clothes. It took longer than I wanted to, but I just wanted to look perfect. And if that's how long it takes, so be it.
I walked out of the bathroom and noticed Andy sitting down on the bed on his phone. I stood there in the hallway. Not noticing I was staring. He looked up at me and smiled, walking over to me. He made it to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, this feeling could never get old. "You look so beautiful," He whispered to me looking into my eyes. I looked down at my feet and blushed. "Thanks..." I said unbelievingly. He lifted my head with his finger, "I'm serious," I sighed and smiled. "I know," I nodded. "Thank you." With that we walked out of the hotel and into the cab/taxi.

Getting to the mall was the easy part... but going in the mall, well it was harder than it looked. It wasn't that the mall itself was hard to get into, its that it was just hard to get me in... I don't like malls. They bring back really bad memories that I don't ever wish to relive. These things are the things I don't share with Andy, or Ashley, or even Sammi. Along with some others.

I swallowed my fear and walked into the mall with Andy's hand in mine. I looked around and automaticaly felt a lump form in my throat. I looked over to the food court. My heart started beating really fast, my mind started to get jumbled with thoughts and memories. I noticed Andy was just smiling and looking around.