Chapter 3

What would you say if i said i think i can put you back in your original body?" Davina asked.

Kol looked at her in shock as if she was crazy.

"What?" Kol asked.

"If Klaus kept your original body i could put you back into it if you wanted me to" Davina explained.

"Wye would you ever do that love, You hate vampires and by putting me back in my original body im becoming a vampire again." Kol said.

"You said that you wanted to be in your original body im just giving you that option." Davina said.

"Davina, You would hate me as a vampire. how do you know that once im in my original body i wont kill everyone and leave." Kol explained .

"i trust you Kol. And Your acting like i only like you because your a witch and your somebody else body?" Davina asked.

Kol just stared and her silently agreeing.

"Do you really believe that?" Davina asked.

"No love, All im saying is that as a vampire i'll go back o being what i was before...A monster." Kol said.

"Just because your a vampire doesn't mean you have to be a monster Kol. You said you wanted more than anything to be in your original body i mean if i was stuck in someone else body i would feel really uncomfortable." Davina said.

"But-"Kol said about to argue with her.

Davina walked up to Kol and cupped his face and gave him a quick peck on the lips. " i wasn't lieing when i said i liked you Kol.I like you ...For you. I want all of you. original vampire and all, Its who you are.

Kol smiled she was right it was who he was. No one had ever cared so much about him before it felt...Good. He wanted to be in his original body...But he wouldn't risk losing Davina for it.. But she said it herself she wants all of him.

"OK." Kol said smiling.

Davina smiled "You'll have to see if Klaus kept your body" Davina said.

"Will do Darling" Kol said pulling her into a kiss. once he pulled back he started walking out the door on his way to see Klaus.

"Well look who decided to show his face" Klaus said as Kol walked into his house.

"Hello there Nik how nice to see you to dear brother" Kol said sarcastically.

"What can i do for you Kol" Klaus asked.

"I need a favor." Kol explained.

Klaus smiled "What favor it that" Klaus asked.

"Do you still have my original body Nik?" Kol asked.

"Wye of course i do its in your coffin where you should be." Klaus said smiling.

"I need it back" Kol said the smirk from Klaus face dropped.

"Wye?" Klaus asked.

"Davina said she can put me back in my original body." Kol explained.

Klaus laughed "Thats not happening little brother i cant have a maniac original vampire running around new Orleans." Klaus said.

"Nik...Please i give you my word i will not kill anyone in new Orleans except if its necessary." Kol said.

"Wye would Davina help you, Whats going on with you to." Klaus asked.

"I care about her" Kol said.

Klaus laughed "Im sure you do but after your put in your original body and she sees what your really like shell run for the hills. maybe even kill you once and for all" Klaus said chucking.