Chapter 15

Davina immediately ran to the bathroom, her palm pressed tightly to her lips, a way to stop her from throwing up. However, once she reached the bathroom her hands clutched the toilet seat, as disgusting as it seemed, she couldn't think straight enough to care. Her face crunched up as she cried, she was in so much pain. Her stomach killed, it felt as if someone was constantly stabbing her lower abdomen, never in her life had she ever thought that at the tender age of seventeen, she would be bent down in front of a dirty old toilet, gagging, looking at her stomach contents in a toilet bowl, that was probably white, many, many years ago. For god sake she was only seventeen she thought to herself she shouldn't be this sick, if anything she should be crouched over this toilet hungover, like other normal teenagers, I guess she was never normal, after all she was and will always be the harvest girl. Suddenly she was pulled out of the dazed trance she was stuck in only seconds ago by a warm and comforting hand on her shoulder, it was Rebekah. She gently lift Davina's hair out her face.

"Shhh...it's okay Davina" Rebekah soothed her and after a couple minutes, Davina stopped crying and throwing up completely, she just stopped everything she just sat there not making a noise. Rebekah using a piece of toilet paper begun wiping Davina's face and looking down, Rebekah found herself staring down at the worried eyes of a young, girl that was like her sister, a girl that had already been through enough in her life, a girl who didn't deserve to be sick, a girl who was so young and normally full of light.

"What's wrong with me Bekah?" Davina croaked out silently sounding nothing more than broken.

"Well at least you've finally acknowledged that there is something wrong" Rebekah sighed knelling next to Davina.

Davina started sobbing loudly, each cry break Rebekah's heart even more than the previous one.

"We will find out what's wrong Davina, I promise" Rebekah said trying to sound confident when the reality was she didn't know, all she really knew was that the whole time she was trying to convince herself then Davina.

Davina nodded

"I'm sorry I ruined your date with Marcel" Davina mumbled.

"I don't bloody care about the bloody date with Marcel, Davina you are all that matters right now, okay?" Rebekah went on to say.

Davina nodded.

"Do you need me to get you anything?" Rebekah asked

"Could you just make sure that Kol stays out of here, I would rather he didn't see me like this" Davina mumbled.

Rebekah nodded.

"I'm going to call Elijah and Nik and tell them what happened, okay? I'll be right back" Rebekah said.

Davina nodded.

Rebekah sighed and walked out of the bathroom taking out her phone with her and dialling Elijah's number, he picked up after a couple rings.

"Yes, Rebekah?" Elijah answered.

"Elijah, is Nik with you?" Rebekah asked.

"Yes he is, we're having a few drinks talking about what I have missed in New Orleans sense Nicklaus return and well I must say I missed a lot" Elijah chuckled

"Put the phone on speaker Lijah" Rebekah demanded.

Elijah sighed and put the phone on speaker.

"What are you mad about now sister?" Klaus moaned, chuckling slightly

"Oh I don't know maybe the fact that Davina is puking out her guts out in the bathroom as we speak" Rebekah growled

Klaus chuckling seemed to immediately stop.