Chapter 11

Davina was walking out of Marcel's apartment when her phone started ringing, looking down at the caller id, she smiled to herself, it was Kol. She picked it up, almost immediately.

"Hey Kol"

"Hello Darling" Kol said in a awfully cheerful voice, she could almost feel the relief in his voice and it made her smile.

"I was wondering if you wanted to just meet at Nik's house since I'm already on my way there?" Kol asked.

"Yeah, that sounds good"

"Ok I'll see you in a bit, love" Kol said.

"Ok bye Kol, I love you!"

"I love you to Darling" Kol spoke gently before he hung up, he truly was happy.

Davina got in her car and starting driving to Klaus's house.

Shortly after, Davina arrived at Klaus's home, jumping out of her car, she went straight to the door and knocked, Rebekah answered and her expression changed from an annoyed look to a big, bright smile, when she saw Davina, her face lit up. Rebekah brought Davina into a tight hug, so tight almost forgetting her Vampire strength, but Davina hugged her back anyway.

"Hi Bekah" Davina said chuckling.

"Davina, I'm so glad you're here, Nik and Kol are being their annoying selves" Rebekah said sighing over dramatically.

Davina chuckled.

"Come in" Rebekah said smiling brightly.

"Kol, Davina's here" Rebekah yelled

Davina stepped inside the house and Rebekah led her to the living room where Kol and Klaus were talking as soon as Kol saw her, he stood up and kissed her on the lips.

"Hello Darling" Kol beamed.

"Hello Kol" Davina said smiling.

Kol kissed her again.

Rebekah groaned

"Knock it off you too!, There are other people in the room, be considerate" Rebekah said.

"Don't be jealous Bekah" Kol said smirking.

Rebekah scoffed, "Oh please!"

Klaus chuckled

"Are you sure you want to move into this mad house Davina, there's still time to change your mind" Klaus said smirking.

Davina chuckled.

"I'll learn to live with it" Davina said.

Kol smirked.

"Now, as long as Nik agrees not stick a dagger in my back, I will be as civil as possible" Kol tested, smirking at the way, his brother flared up at the comment.

"I second that notion" Rebekah said.

Klaus rolled his eyes.

"Don't give me a reason to dagger you and I wont dagger you" Klaus said quite lazily, already bored at the conversation.

Rebekah and Kol glared at Klaus.

"Don't worry, I won't let him dagger you" Davina spoke up.

"As if you could stop me, little witch" Klaus said chuckling.

Davina glared at Klaus and was about to respond when Kol spoke.

"Lets not test that that, okay?" Kol said.

"Fine, I will not dagger you or Rebekah" Klaus said sighing

Kol smirked.

"At least not in this century" Klaus added.