Chapter 17

"W-What?" Davina stuttered, unsure of how to respond to the fact that she was just told, she was carrying some sort of vampire slash witch slash human child, she was only seventeen for god sake...this wasn't suppose to happen...like ever, sure someday she wanted a child but she accepted that it wouldn't happen when she met Kol Mikaelson, because he was a vampire and undead, he couldn't have any and she wasn't going to ask him to live with her having another mans child, yet here she was with Rebekah telling her that she was, indeed, pregnant...with his child.

"You're pregnant!", Rebekah repeated excitedly.

"That's impossible Bekah, Kol's a vampire he can't have children " Davina said letting out a nervous chuckle, she was almost fooled, her having a child..., it was almost laughable, she thought to herself sarcastically.

Rebekah sighed angrily "Think about it Davina, you throwing up, you having no control over your magic, I can hear the baby's heartbeat"

Davina's eyes widened letting her hand drop to her stomach.

"You can her a heartbeat?" Davina whispered.

Rebekah nodded.

"But that's impossible Bekah vampires can't have children?" Davina said with her voice breaking and a tear falling from her eyes.

"I really don't know how it's possible Davina but you're pregnant and I really do think that it's quite amazing" Rebekah said smiling wiping away a tear.

"Wye are you crying?" Davina asked wiping away her own tears.

"I'm going to be an aunt" Rebekah chuckled through her tears.

Davina smiled then frowned unsure, if she even really wanted this kid, she knew it sounded selfish but the reality was, she was only a child herself and she didn't know if she could or if she even wanted to be responsible for another person especially one as innocent as this child would be.

In a matter of seconds Rebekah's chuckles ceased as did her smile, all because of what Davina said.

"What?" Rebekah breathed out, astonished by what was just said, 'how could she?', She thought.

"I don't want it..." Davina repeated, only louder, more certain unhesitant.

"You have to have it" Rebekah growled, "You've been given the opportunity to have a child with the person you love and you're saying no, people would kill for that..."

"People or...you Bekah?" Davina questioned.

No matter how close they were Rebekah was not going to allow her to kill and innocent baby, one that would be her little niece or nephew "You're not going to give up this baby Davina, don't be stupid..."

"I can't be a mother, I'm...I'm seventeen, I just can be responsible for someone else, I'm so sorry but I just can't Bekah" Davian breathed out, sobbing and gasping, tears rolled down her cheeks, one after the other.

"You can and you will, this child is yours, he or she is going to look up to you and you need to be there, you're the mother"

"I can't do this ok, I never even had proper parents, what if I mess up, I can't even cook" Davina begun breathing heavily, panicking "I can't do this!", she repeated.

"I'm not giving you a choice" Rebekah confessed, "Think about how surprised and excited Kol will be, are you really going to take that away from my brother?"

Davina shook her head in defeat, the truth is that she couldn't take that away from Kol, she loved him and if that meant having this child for him than she would, but she dammed if she stayed, "When should I tell him?" Davina asked.