Chapter 5

Wye are you overreacting Kol!" Davina yelled.

"Because i love you!" Kol yelled

"W-What" Davina whispered shocked

Kol grabbed her waist bringing her into a kiss.

After a few seconds Davina pulled back.

Kol just smiled at her.

"What it wrong with you? you cant just say..That then kiss me!"Davina yelled.

"Wye not i thought it was a good plan" Kol said smirking.

Davina rolled her eyes angrily "Your lieing" Davina said her insecurity's showing as she looked at her feet.

"Davina" Kol said softly cupping her face in his hands.

Davina looked up at Kol her eyes watering.

"I love you Davina, I love you more than i have ever loved or cared about anyone in my thousand years of living on this earth. I never thought i would get to find someone that i would genially love for no reasons other than u want to spend your whole life with them, you care about them, You could never let them go, You would give your life for them...I feel that way when im around you Davina i feel my humanity as a witch or as a vampire i felt it i felt the connection to you. And its true im a vampire and i portrayed vampires including myself incapable of love never being able to feel, that loving someone was a weakness especially loving mortals. But my perspective on vamperism and myself changed the moment i met you Davina. As a witch i feared that once put in my own body all those emotions would go away but i relies that they haven't and they couldn't because vampire or witch, I love you and i will never stop loving you Davina Claire." Kol said.

Davina had tears flowing down her eyes. But then she smiles through her tears and brought his face to hers kissing him passionately and tenderly.

"I care about you Kol i want to be with took me a while to relies and accept it but i see now. I don't care if your a vampire or a witch i like you for you and i don't think i could live without you in my life Kol. I love you. Davina said. smiling

Kol smiled right back bringing her face back into a kiss. Davina felt a volt of electricity and passion when he kissed her. Kissing him for the briefest of moments sparked a hunger inside of her. She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to be with someone such as Kol in an sexual way.

Kol rushed himself and Davina into her room using his vampire speed so her legs where wrapped around his waist. Davina's heart was racing and she felt uncontrollably hot. Davina let out a moan as Kol kissed down her neck. Davina then took of Kol's jacket. she put her hand under his shirt running her hands up and down his abs then she removed his shirt from his body. Kol took of Davina's Jacket. Davina could feel his hardened member pushing up against her stomach She sighed as her back suddenly hit the mattress. Kol was kissing her mouth and it felt so good she didn't want him to stop. She groaned in protest when he suddenly pulled back she gave him a questioning look. He stroked the side of her face.

"Are you sure about this love, You don't have to do anything you don't want to do" Kol said.

Did she want to do this. She knew deep down that she did she knew that it was a big step but she didn't care she wanted him too mutch she loved him. She wanted to be with him.

"Im sure" Davina said breathless.

Kol smiled and went back to kissing her. Davina tangled her fingers in his hair as she felt his lips nipping at her lip. Kol then moved to her shirt and removed it in one quick rip. As he continued to kiss her his hands moved up her back and unclipped her bra throwing it aside.

"Davina Claire you are breathtaking" Kol said

Davina let our a whimper as his hand skimmed down her bare stomach. Kol continued to kiss down her stomach untill he reached the hem of her jeans. he unbuttoned her jeans and tossed them aside. leaving Davina in just her panties. Kol kissed the inside of Davina's Thigh Davina moaned and buckled her hips. Kol them hooked a finger around her underere and took them off. Davina saw him staring at her most private area and blushed feeling nervous sense no one has ever seen her naked before besides herseld

Davina moaned loudly bucking her hips. Davina's hands latched onto his hair. Kol kissed back up her stomach to her lips and kissed her hard.

Davina's hands found his jeans and quickly unbuttoned them throwing them aside along with his boxers. Kol positioned himself

"This is going to hurt a little but love" Kol whispered gently nibbling at her ear."

Davina just nodded.

Kol kissed her on the lips tenderly. Davina hissed in pain. It hurt.. Alot.

"Are you okay" Kol asked breathlessly.

Davina nodded and whispered for him to keep going.

Kol pushed himself so he was fully in her Davina had her eyes closed tightly.

Kol stayed still giving her time to adjust to his size.

"Look at me Davina" Kol whispererd in her ear.

Davina opened her eyes Kol smirked as he went back to kissing her. Kol's hands trace Davina's bare legs as they are wrapped around his waist. Kols other hand reaches down
  Kol kissed down her neck sending bolts of electricity through Davina's body.

After the both of them recovered  Davina layed on Kol's chest.

"That was-" Davina started to sat before Kol cut her off.

"Amazing,Spectacular,Magical?" Kol suggest smirking.

"Perfect" Davina said smirking right back at him. She looked up at him.

"I love you Kol" Davina said.

"I love you Davina"Kol said. giving her a small peck on the lips.

Davina and Kol both slipped into a peaceful slumber both thinking about how perfectly and utterly happy they where and how they couldn't wait to spend tomorrow together