Chapter 13

Davina and Rebekah walked downstairs hand in hand, to where Kol, Klaus and Elijah were talking. Davina sat next to Kol who put an arm around her, enclosing her small frame in his left arm tightly as if to say he was never going to let her go.

"So what did Marcel say Bekah?" Kol asked, honestly curious.

"He asked me on a date." Rebekah said smiling.

"And hear I thought he had dodged that bullet quite a long time ago" Klaus smirked.

"Shut up Nik!" Rebekah yelled angrily.

"I see I haven't missed much..." Elijah mumbled taking a sip of his bourbon.

"Oh you know you missed us" Kol smiled genuinely before gently chuckling to himself.

Rebekah smiled and Klaus chuckled as well.

"So Davina, tell me how you came to meet my brother" Elijah asked turning towards Davina.

"Esther sent him to spy on me and steal the white oak stake" Davina said.

Elijah raised an eyebrow.

"You had a white oak stake...wait where is our dear mother?" Elijah asked.

Klaus shrugged, "Skipped town, ran like coward she is, I guess"

"And father?" Elijah asked particularly worried about his father in general.

"The same" Klaus responded monotone.

"Well as much as I would like to hear the rest of this conversation I'm getting really tired so I'm going to go to bed" Davina said standing up, yawning.

"I'll come with you love," Kol said smirking, knowing what this meant for him.

"Goodnight Davina, remember shopping tomorrow!" Rebekah said over enthusiastically.

Kol raised an eyebrow

"Goodnight Bekah, Klaus, Elijah" Davina said walking out of the room with Kol as Klaus and Elijah said there goodnights.

Once they got to the room Davina started to change into her pajamas.

Kol gave her a questioning look.

"Leave them off love" Kol spoke eagerly, obviously wanting what's his.

"I'm tired Kol, it's called the perks of being human"

"You're a witch, Davina Claire, not entirely human" He whisper stepping closer and closer until he was pushed up behind her, his lips on her shoulders.

"Not tonight Kol, I'm actually really tired" She said yawning.

"Fine" He moaned, "So shopping with Bekah?"

Davina rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, Marcel asked her out on a date and well Rebekah told Marcel that it should be a double date and now we're kinda going on a double date" Davina spoke so gently and so quickly that if Kol wasn't a vampire he wouldn't of heard.

Kol raised an eyebrow.

"A double date" Kol chuckled.

Davina nodded.

"What do you think?" Davina spoke once more drifting in and out of consciousness, so tired.

Kol thought about it for a few seconds.

"I think its a great idea" Kol said smirking.

"Really?" Davina spoke huskily.

Kol nodded.