Chapter 10

Davina woke up to the sun shining in her eyes she yawned and looked up at Kol and stared at him...She was really in love with him she was everything she could ever ask for and now she was going to be moving in with him...And Rebekah and Klaus it would diffidently take some getting used to she figured it would be sorta easy to live with Rebekah..She was a drama queen and had a bit of a tempter but Davina sough Rebekah as someone who she could be best friends with. And Klaus...That might be alittle more difficult he had major anger problems and he had killed tons of people but Davina would have to try and make it work after all he was Kol's brother. Davina's thoughts where interrupted by Kol's voice.

"You know its creepy to stare at someone in there sleep" Kol said with his eyes closed but smirking.

Davina smiled.

"I don't care i like looking at you in your sleep your so..Peacefully" Davina whispered.

Kol opened his eyes and kissed Davina on the lips flipping her onto her back so he was on top of her.

"Good morning love" Kol said smiling.

"Good morning Kol" Davina said giggling pulling him into another kiss. with. was inturrumpted by Davina's phone ringing

"Kol?" Davina whispered.

"Yes, Davina?" Kol said smirking as he kissed down her neck.

"I have to answer my phone" She said smiling.

Kol sighed pulled away and rolled over

"Fine" Kol grumbled smiling

Davina giggled and shook her head

Davina reached over to the nightstand and picked up her phone the color idea read Bekah she answered it.

"Hey Bekah" Davina said as she got up from the bed and started putting on her clothes starting with her bra and panties.

"Hello Davina, I just wanted to call and see if Kol may have asked you anything yesterday?" Rebekah said over the phone.

Davina smiled "Yes he did...And i said yes i am going to be moving in with you Klaus and him." Davina said.

"Yay that is great finally i will have another girl in the house" Rebekah squealed.

Davina laughed and looked over at Kol who was laying on the bed with his eyes closed.

"So what time do you want to bring yours and Kol's stuff over" Rebekah asked.

"Uhh well i need time to pack and i should tell Marcel.. So how about maybe 1:00pm?" Davina asked.

"That sounds perfect...Klaus is usually in less of a mood after 12:00pm." Rebekah said chuckling.

Davina smiled.

"Ok i'll see you then Bekah" Davina said.

"Ok bye-bye" Rebekah said.

Davina hung up the phone smiling and looked back at Kol who was still laying with his eyes closed Davina turned back around and heard a swoosh and Kol was standing in front of her completely naked she jumped back alitle surprised.

"Kol you scared me" Davina said smiling.

Kol smirked and leaned in and captured her lips for a kiss.

"I love you Davina" Kol said.

"I love you too" Davina said smiling.

Davina leaned back in and kissed her again Davina moaned into the kiss then Kol pulled back.

"As much as i would want to continue this Kol, I have to take a shower and get dressed." Davina said.

Kol groaned and sighed