Chapter 6

Kol awoke before Davina he opened his eyes slightly finding the sun shining in his eyes. He looked to the right to see Davina soundly asleep on his chest. Kol smiled to himself the memories of last night flashing back to himself. He was happy. He had Davina to himself. He really was completely and utterly in love with her. he pushed a piece of hair out of Davina's eyes staring at her. She was perfect she was beautiful smart amazing in every way possible and although he had slept with many woman in the past...Last night was the best night of Kol's thousand years on this earth. Snapping Kol out of his thoughts Davina started to stir in her sleep.

Davina cracked her eyes open slightly to find Kol staring at her. she smiled.

"Good morning" Davina said smiling.

"Good morning love" Kol said smirking right back at her.

Kol leaned in kissing Davina deeply. He flipped them over so he was on top of Davina. She chuckled. kol continued to kiss her. When he pulled back she was laying under him laying there beautiful as ever.

"I love you Davina Claire" Kol whispered.

"i love you Kol Mikaelson" Davina whispered staring into her eyes.

"Last night was the best night of my a life Davina" Kol said

Davina smiled "Me to" Davina said

He kissed her again and Davina groaned

Kol pulled back"how do you feel are you in any pain because i know it hurt at first but- Kol rambled but Davina cut him of.

Davina rolled her eyes "I'm fine, I'm alitle sore...But its a good kind of sore. The pain didn't last to long then it was...Davina started but Kol cut her of

"Amazing awesome the most pleasure you have ever had" Kol whispered in a husky voice.

Davina rolled her eyes and glared at him "Cocky much" Davina said chucking.

"Very much" Kol said smirking kissing her temple. Dvina wrapped her hand around his neck and pulled him to her kissing his passionately she grinded her hips into him feeling his hardened member.

"I've created a monster" Kol groaned out.

Davina chuckled.

Then running there moment Davina heard a knock on the door.

"Davina!" She heard Marcel yell.

Davina's eyes widened. Kol just smirked.

Davina rolled her eyes pushing Kol off of her.

Davina quickly got dressed. She gave Kol a quick kiss on the lips running out of the room to answer the door.

"Tease" Kol yelled after her smirking.

Davina ran to the door and answered it to find a smiling Marcel.

"Hey Marcel, Whats up" Davina said breathless.

"Just wanted to see what your up to D" Marcel said.

Davina motioned for him to come in.

"So what have you been up to D" Marcel asked just then Kol walked out of Davina's room just pulling on his shirt smirking.

Kol raised his hand "I have a suggestion" Kol said motioning to himself.

Marcel looked at Kol then to Davina then back to Kol then to Davina noticing her blushing and slightly flushed face looking at the floor. Then back to Kol in a second Marcel had Kol pinned to the side of the wall.

"You son of a bitch" Marcel growled

"Marcel" Davina screamed.

Kol laughed. "Its ok darling Marcel and i need a good chat anyway" Kol spit out.