Nightmare

~
A/N
This chapter is really long (2501) just don't forget to vote and comment - - The picture above is Gotham City. I'm am thinking of things to write to interest people, I think this Chapter might do it-
~

***
Superboy grabbed the commissioner and the boy named Victor. He head towards the for a tree nearby and drop them down.

"Take care of him-"

"SB! I need you now-" Richard yelled turn the comm link.

"On it."

Superboy jumps to Clayface punching him several times. Vernon blast him with some Ice, Ravager runs forward slicing off Clayface's hand.

The ice broke releasing Clayface.

"You gonna pay for that-" Clayface roared.

"How do we stop this freak-" Rose demanded.

Ravager uses her X-blades and manoeuvred around Clayface and slice his leg off.

"Now Rex!" Rex blasted Clayface with his sword.

Hitting him with some fire energy. Clayface melted away into the sewage hole.

"Is he gone." Mia asked.

"Not for long-" Artemis said.

"Let's go." Robin takes the lead.

The team ran into the building watching there every move. Robin spotted a body at a corner, he ran forward and raised the body upright. It was Silas Stone, Robin gasped before Silas opens his eyes, he spoke up.

Silas let out a coughed with his bloody coat. The smoke was intense the only thing he could say was- "Th... The Va...ult."

"I will stay with him-" Wally suggested as Silas closes his eyes.

"Okay! Then lets go-" Robin left with the team behind him.

"Wally- Be careful!" Artemis kissed him.

"You know I'm always am-"

"Just be-careful-" Artemis left and ran to catch up with the rest of the team.

"I will always be-" Wally whispered in the silent hallway.

***

"Come on little girl- hurry up!" Sportsmaster yells. "We got the goods let's go-"

"There's nothing wrong with some little grenade

"There's nothing wrong with some little grenade." Cheshire laughs in her mask.

" Cheshire laughs in her mask