Attacks Pt. 2

Coast City, August 21th, 11:23 PDT

A green light shined in the sky as it came closer to Coast City it landed close to an apartment. As Hal stepped out of the shadows and pulled off his ring transforming him back to his Earthling clothing, What a hard day taking down the evil in the sectors - - he laughed as he began to reach for the door of the apartment. He opened as he began to walk to the stairs and got to a stop as the door lock was destroyed, he had to act fast before anything happens bad.

"Carol! CAROL!" Hal rushed in as he saw a figure standing tall. "Klarion!" Reaching in his pocket for his ring.

"Don't try anything pretty boy." Klarion raising his hand up form a fire-ball in his hand.

"Where's Carol?" Hal asks.

"Oh! She's fine-" Klarion smirks. "-For now!"

"What do you want?" Hal asks as he lowered his hand.

"Nothing much but maybe your head in my lair." Klarion laughs as he shots the ball at Hal.

Hal rolls to the side as he pulled out his ring as the apartment glowed green as Klarion shield himself from the light as Hal fired a green bean at Klarion. Klarion evolves a shield around to block the attack, Klarion fired a beam at Hal as Hal creates a green mini-gun firing at Klarion as Klarion disappears from the room.

Suddenly, Klarion appeared at the back of Hal as he tacks him off his feet placing his hands on Hal's head. Hal fires at him as he moved back slowly,

"AHH! The job is completed." Hal jumps back on his feet as his ring glowed about to fire.

Klarion released an orb as it glowed on Hal's eyes, he shield's himself from the bright light as Klarion disappeared.

Hal sighed as he began to move to his bedroom as he saw his girlfriend layed on the floor unconscious.

Hal gasped.

Star City, August 21th, 11:23 PDT

Oliver stood tall on top of a rooftop in the city he looked down and thought to himself how can he propose to Dinah I mean Black Canary.

He sighed and slimming his fist to the ground several times. But then he had a thought like where is Roy it had been months now no sign of him.

"Why? Why? WHY?" He slimmed his fist.

Why did he disown him he had that in his mind like for the past few days or weeks, he widens his eyes as he remembers Artemis. Artemis was right why did he disown him.

**************
Flashback

Wh-what're you doing Artemis?" He asked as he could feel Artemis anger.

"Why? Did you disown Roy?" She asked pushing his hands down the floor.

Wally tries to move to Artemis but he was stopped by Billy.

Recognize: Black Canary, 1-3----    

***************

Present 

"Figured you will be here." The voice say's as the figure lower his voice. "Your always here." The figure walked out of the shadow.

"MERLYN!" He yelled his name as he raised his bow out. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Oliver yelled as he reached out for an arrow.

"Am here to KILL YOU!" Merlyn roared as he drew his bow as well.

Oliver slimmed into Merlyn's bow as Merlyn raised an arrow as he fired at Oliver, Oliver slid to the side and lands on his knee as he fired an arrow at Merlyn. The arrow released foam as Merlyn slid to the side as well. Now, both archer's were on there knee.