Invasion Pt. 3

"What's a Starman?" Rex asked with confused look.

"Am basically like the galaxy protector-" Starman began as Wally interrupted.

Wally coughed. "Noo. And their are already galaxy protectors."

"And who might they be?" Starman asked.

"The Green Lanterns."

"You do make a good point-" Starman cleared his throat. "-Anyway I helped you guys with those monsters. So, you guys technically owe me big time."

"Yes, we do owe you big time-" Aqualad continued. "-Sir, we will kindly ask you to fight the good fight with us."

Aqualad moved his hand getting ready for a shake. "Y-you have yourself a-A DEAL!" They both shakes their hands.

"Guys! Did my souvenir just launch out a rocket thingy?!" Wally called out to the rest of his teammates.

The missiles was heading towards the city hall.

***
It has been hours that M'gann has been searching the huge ship,  for any civilians and the league members. She didn't have time to walk there so, she decided to leap true the metal-walls with her Martian powers -Density shifting- she camouflaged herself so she won't be noticed. She was detecting a strong mind around the empty hall she left the side of the wall and walked into the middle of the hall. She had a strong feeling that one of the leaguer might be in this empty hall. It could be Uncle J'onn or Shazam or even Mr. Hawkman, anyway she had to hurry up before any soldier show-up. The felt the strong mind as she used her mind to search the empty hallway for the person. "Hello, Miss Martian." A figure appeared behind M'gann as she looked at the figure. "Goodbye, Miss Martian." The figure sent her brain a brain blast as M'gann dropped to the ground.

She was lifted from the ground as she floated up in mid-air and was pulled into the darkness.

***
Superboy jumped and smashed into a metallic soldier, the hall was filled with lots of metallic parts. More were still on their way. Luckily the cannons stopped firing for half an hour he guessed Robin must have hacked it. Suddenly, red lights beamed around the hall. Aquaman and Superboy stopped fighting and looked over to the metallic walls which had vents all around the hall. Suddenly, the vents released green gases all around the hall.

*GAS*

"Reminds me of Project Cadmas."

"Get back into your pod now." A scientist pointed to a huge metal door.

"What..." Superboy looked to his hands and then his suit. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled looking at his former solar suit.

He looked around as it was the Sub 16 of Project CADMUS,

Present

**************

"Kon-El it's not real keep it together, it's the gas that affected your mind... We have to make it out of here," Aquaman looked around the metal walls.

Then, the left side to the command room released red laser beams also the right, and began to move in close at them from behind and front. It was just like the trap doors, mudpit, snakepit in the Egyptian pyramids. "We are trapped, Conner! Kon-El. Remember who you are?- you don't belong to CADMUS anymore you decide to choose your own path." Aquaman raised his trident and point at the opposite wall and blast energy beams at it, it slowly melted as it formed into metallic liquid waste. It took long from the looks of it he had little time. The laser beam could cut true anything in it's path, "Kon-El! I know you are scared about what happened to you, but those were in the past. Look at how it turned out, you have amazing friends, you were admitted to the team-"

Superboy tears up and fell to his knees, "You are the Superboy."

"I am the Superboy, a Genomorphs, a clone made from the DNA of the Superman, created to help and serve the world." Superboy gets up and points his eyes at the wall which was melting slowly, his eyes formed a red colour and released heat-vision, Aquaman joins using his trident to blast energy beams at it.

The wall melted and formed a big hole enough for the both of them, the laser beams were moving in very.

They both dashed into the now melted wall. "Thanks for saving me over there." Conner said and nods at him.

"Your welcome." Aquaman replied as Conner looked away. "Using your X-ray vision eh?"

"Yeah, trying to find the right spot to crash into."

BOOM

The place fade with lots of smoke as the inside came crashing down...

***
Back at Sub 16,

Batgirl, Batman, and Robin were surrounded by lots of metallic soldiers. Suddenly, a familiar laugh was overheard from behind of the metallic soldiers, the soldiers made way for the mad man behind all this.

"Joker!" Batman darkly and scoffed.

"It's Joker The Fourth, Batman."

"Some how behaves like the Joker in this time." Barbara whispered to Richard.

Richard simply nodded, "Take the prisoners to the throne chamber, now."

Meanwhile,

Atomic skull, Black Adam, Poison Ivy, Ultra-Humanite, Wotan, and Count Vertigo watched as the three heroes were dragged into the chamber and set onto their knees. Barbara turned to Richard who was badly injured from the attack, Barbara sobbed a bit looking over at

"Batman, you get the front roll sit to watch me destroy half of the United States." Joker The Fourth laughed devilish as he turned to face Ultra-Humanite.

"Sir, the missiles had been launched." Ultra-Humanite states.

"How? Who?" Joker demanded.

"We don't know sir," Ultra-Humanite pulled out his tablet.

"Don't worry, hope they successfully landed? Eh." Joker asked.

"Yes, they did." Ultra-Humanite nods.

"Joker, you can't do this?"

"And why not Batman?" Joker asked as he tilted his head. "If I release the gas to the whole city of Gotham and it will spread like wildfire until the whole world runs with fear and I will be their leader to rule them into a new generation of darkness..."

"You are sick!" Barbara yelled.

Joker shot a dirty look at her as a figure walked around the shadow. "Oh, yes now I remember I sure y'all have met her." Joker pointed out to the shadows as a woman with golden lasso, sliver bracelets and a sword.

"Diana..."

To be continued.....