Help

Mount Justice, Happy Harbor, August 22nd, 02:45 EDT

Richard sighed as he lay on the couch in the living room, he clicked through channels as he watched the television. He heard something from the kitchen behind him and turned around walking towards the kitchen.

"What's up?" Richard asked poking his head true the door.

"Nothing really just starving..." Zatanna smiled moving towards the fridge. "How about the mission on Belle Reve?"

"No response on Batman ever since I left the hall of justice..." Richard sighed deeply as if he had not gone on a mission for weeks now.

"And the league anything from them?" Zatanna felt consider as shoved her head down on the plate of pizza.

"Sadly nothing-" Richard sighed again filling his head.

The zeta-tube turned on as Zatanna and Richard rushed out walking slowly through the hall to the mission room. He moved to the center waiting for who ever arrive it is. He needed to know if it's the leaguers,

Zatanna stood behind him and watched as the figure slowly emerged into the mission room.

Recognize: Aquaman, 0-6

Aquaman walked out filling his wounds as he broke down to the ground looking at the two heroes and finally collapsed.

***
Orin woke up in the infirmary looking down on the team who all gazed at him. "Take it easy... My King." Aqualad slowly placed a hand on his shoulder.

"...D-Dia... Dia...na h-ha-s gone... Rouge..." Aquaman said softly as his wounds grew bigger.

"I can calm his mind." Megan suggested.

Kaldur'ahm nods as Megan slowly moved to Orin's front moving her hands onto his head, her eyes glowed blue as the team took a step backwards. "This is going to take an hour." Conner left the infirmary with a sigh.

Malina Island, August 22nd, 03:23 HAST

Oliver widens his eyes as he recognised himself in a pod as he felt his forehead and looked out the pod to see Diana standing in front of the pod. "Diana! What're you doing?" Oliver yelled. "ANSWER ME! DIANA." He yelled once more as Wonderwoman kept quiet.

She simply sighed and walked over to the other pods in the facility. "What's our plan on the Youngsters?" Wonderwoman asked widens her eyes as she saw what was impossible.

The screen fulled with lots of blue and red spots those which means global extermination, Springfield, Blüdhaven, Boston, Gotham City, Patterson, Ichabod, and New York had a toxic sign around this locations in her mind she felt lost and trapped as her eyes glowed and flashed red.

Atomic skull, Black Adam, Poison Ivy, and Count Vertigo stepped out of the elevator in the facility. Diana looked over as the Commander or Master walked in holding a pocket-knife in his hand as he sat on his throne.

"Joker..." Poison Ivy states using her vines to pull the detonator close to Joker's throne.

"Ivy, what's this?" Joker raised his hand in mid-air for the detonator.

"To finally destroy the Batman." Ivy clenched her hand in a fist.

"Hahaha..." Joker laughs a bit before pushing the detonator to a state which the detonator start's to beep. "The world will finally fall into chaos in the hands of the Injustice League... We will devour, and conquer... What is it now you worthless peasant." Diana bows before him kneeing down.

"Sir. We lost Aquaman in the fight." Diana rose her head to Joker's position.

"How..." He holds his jaw upright. "No matter we have a good specimen of the one called Aquaman."

Bane, Black Manta, Klarion, Blockbuster, Professor Zoom, Terror twins, and Psimon walked in with a low gazed at the master on the throne. "Begin all preparation we must move fast..." Joker said standing up from his throne.

"YES! MASTER JOKER THE FOURTH." A group of army stood tall as they waved around there master's throne.

Joker smirked devilish with few words in his mouth. "The plan is going accordingly as planned."

Gotham City, August 22nd, 03:23 EDT

The oil-drum beeped as the timer sets on. Suddenly, a shadow snooped in from behind Bruce back getting closer to where Bruce was tied up. "I know it's you... Jason." Bruce smirks.

The figure smirked. "...How did you know it was me." Jason said taking off his mask and moving to Bruce's front.

"Figured it was you." Bruce smiled looking at the boy who's now dressed up in Richard's old Robin suit. "How did you find me?"

"It wasn't hard... All your Batsuit's in the Batcave beeped..." Jason scoffed.

"How did you find my location?" Bruce asked.

"It wasn't easy... But i-i hacked y-your computer..." Jason laughed a bit and looked a Bruce.

"Hmmm..." Bruce smiled as Jason looked him the eyes.

"Uh-huh thanks I-i guess..." Jason shoves his head back.

"Come get this off me..." Bruce said.

"Oh... That's right." Jason raised a birdarang cutting off the ropes and removing the chains.

"10 seconds remaining." Bruce states in his mind.

"Let's go..." Bruce and Jason dashed off for the exit.

They had to act fast before this warehouse explode -08 seconds- the two caped heroes ran into the dark as they came up to a chamber as they moved into the chamber leading them to the storage room as the boxes fulled the room, now it was like a maze. "How did you get through?" Bruce demanded.

"Hey! This was hard core." Jason looked away.

"We don't have time the bomb could explode in a matter of seconds..." Bruce reached out from a batarang and shot it on the wall.

Boom!

The wall crack open as they jumped out allowing they caped to fly out in the open, just right on time. -01 Second remaining-

BOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!

The smoke grew bigger as the two used their grappling hook to swing onto a container. They both watched as the fire covered the destroyed warehouse,

"Who trained you?" Bruce widens his eyes looking at the boy.

Jason sighed. "When you are living on the streets you pick up a few things."

"Hmmm..." Bruce congratulate him.

Mount Justice, Happy Harbor, August 22nd, 03:31 EDT

"I was only able to calm him temporary..." Megan eyes stopped glowing as the rest of the team gazed at Aquaman.

"What's going on- My King?" Aqualad asks looking over at his wounds which had been stitched up.

"Diana has gone rouge-" Aquaman said deeply looking into Kaldur'ahm's eyes.

"How could it be possible?" Megan tears up. "It's not true- D-Diana could not do this..."

"Apologies... But I don't believe it..." Conner shots back.

"We all know Diana she wouldn't do this..." Barbara states placing a hand on her shoulder as she watched Megan's eyes rolled up with tears.

"What do you suggest we do... My k-kin-" Kaldur'ahm became speechless as the zeta-tube turned on again.