Ambush

Gotham City, August 22nd, 01:24 EDT

A truck pulled up and a man stepped out wearing a black T-shirt and black pants, five men stepped out as well. The men were highly armed with weapons. Batman looked closely as they opened the back of the truck to reveal a container of some sort of weapons.

Batman leaps into the air and slams the ground, and jumps into the air as the men became stunned.

"Joe Chill! Mass murderer currently underemployed." Bruce scoffed under his mask.

"WHAT THE HEL?-" The men pulls out there guns. "OVER THERE!" Joe yells as the men began to fire at the shadow.

"This ain't right at all boss." The man said with fear in his eyes.

Suddenly, a Baterang drops down and beeped and sets out smoke around the truck and men. The men let out a cough as Batman leap into the air and slims his fist to the ground again, Batman picks up one opponent and throws him in the desired direction.

Once the smoke cleared the men where all taken out, except Joe who stood in the middle. "What the fuck do you want?" Joe felt himself shaking.

Batman jumps down. "I WANT ANSWERS!" Bruce yelled holding him by his collar.

"Okay- mehn..." Bruce felt him looking the other way and his mouth stopped shaking also his hands.

"This wasn't... It's an ambush." Batman began stepping back.

A voice came from behind of the truck. "Batman! I thought you were not going to fall for this dumb trick-" He laughs. "-But I thought too much."

"ADAM!" Batman yelled.

Another voice was heard in the dark. "I had to keep Wonderwoman at bay."

"What does that mean?" Bruce asks.

"Wonderwoman was a treat and-" A voice said as he began to walk out of the shadows, it was Count Vertigo.

"Why! Are you exposing our plan boss?" Ivy walks out.

"Nothing personal Ivy." Count Vertigo raised his hand on his headgear release Vertigo effect. "Our plan with Cheetah was to get you to tell your League members about the new gas and go undercover in Malina island. Meanwhile, your friends are captured and they are imputed with some of the gas into there bodies. And the world stands with no hope except from the Young... Ahh... What do you call them-"

"-Young freaks." Ivy reply's with a sigh.

"Why? I we wasting our time when we're meant to be ready for the Justice League-" Black Adam yelled as he watched Bruce yell in pain.

"Patient old friend, where was i- living the Young Justice to be the only heroes to protect earth, I will eliminate each and every heroes until the world is ours- oh, and as for the weapons in the truck we smoggled some of it around Gotham's building's and are ready to blow- did I mention in five minutes." Count Vertigo said and snapped his fingers walking away silently.

"This is not gonna end well batman." Black Adam mocked him.

"Boss! How about Joe?" Ivy demands.

"Kill him!" Count Vertigo nods.

Bruce gets up slowly after the pain for the Vertigo effect. Ivy grabs him by a huge vines and pulls him to her front. "This is gonna be fun."

Malina Island, August 22nd, 01:24 HAST

The two squad had already moved in with Diana's jet. They were now at Malina's island airspace.

"The sensor's indicate highly advanced weaponry guarding the island." Wonderwoman states.

"Can we by pass the security?" Oliver asks being considered.

"I can cloak the jet." RedTornado says over the radio signal.

"It's cloaked already." Wonderwoman sighs.

"Not enough to by pass there much security... Cloaking now..." RedTornado states as the jet began to disappear.

Diana pushed buttons as the main doors began to open, the first squad was to drop in. J'onn jump off transforming into a wild flying creature while Hal flew down with J'onn by his side.

Katar lifts Zatara up and released his wings and took off while Billy stood up and jump into the air, he just had to say the word...

"SHAZAM!" The lighting blotted in hitting him on his chest transforming into Captain Marvel.

Diana pushed the opposite button which switch the Jet to auto-flight, she left her chair silently and reached for her lasso, sword and shield. She felt this pain on her forehead like never before, but she knew what it was and where it was coming from.

She left and jumped off with the last squad, Dinah was around Shayera's arms as they were lifted into the air with Shayera's large wings. The Alpha squad had already landed on there feets,

Oliver widens his eyes as the rest of the squad lands before him. "Red? Which way?" Oliver taps his radio silent.

"North. For the time being-" RedTornado replied with a cold metallic voice.

"He said to go North for the time being-" Oliver looked back at the Beta squad. "-We're not alone." Oliver raised his bow.

All there could hear was seven foot steps and falling leaves. "WHAT THE HELL-" Oliver began as he looked back to see Diana fighting Shayera.

Something wasn't right at all, this was all a set up, Oliver felt it the first minute he worked into the hall of justice. Diana was scared to say or tell like she had been having real back talks with the villains behind this, she had been sad the whole time in the hall of justice. Now, Oliver had to make a choice was this the Diana he knew years back or maybe she was just brainwashed. Either way he had to fight back and save his teammates or friends.

The rest of the squad's had already engaged the fight with Atomic Skull, Black Adam, Poison Ivy, Bane, Black Manta, Ultra-Humanite, Wotan, Count Vertigo and finally Joker.

Oliver looked back as he saw Shayera all rapped up with the lasso of truth, Oliver looked back to see a figure standing before him. "Sorry, old friend." Diana said punching him in the face.

Gotham City, August 22nd, 01:54 EDT

The GCPD was the first building to exploded. They was a large crowd in front of the GCPD building, Gordon had step down from the vehicle he was in.

"Oh, my God-" Gordon mouth drops down from the now damaged building.

BOOM!

Another building had exploded and another, another, and another the city was on fire as the firefighters rolled in as Gordon gazed at the Bat signal up ahead... Where was the Dark knight?

The city was in for more destruction and pain, all people had on there minds was hope. The GCPD building was down and crashing on impacted with full speed, the crowd ran in circles. "God damnit." Gordon slowly spat out.

***
Joe layed on the street dead as the rest of his men were dead as well. In a warehouse next to the seaport, Bruce widens his eyes as he recognised himself in a warehouse. He struggles trying to piece everything back, he remembered him fighting a band of villains later tonight. Bruce looked up at the glass windows as the moon shined in, he was tied up with ropes and chins on a steel chair. He looked at his opposite side as he saw a timer of the bomb linked to an oil drum, Bruce knew this was just the beginning...

****************