Chapter 4 - The Moment

Later they returned to their friends, Reyhan had ordered Emir a strawberry gateau with golden candles. Emir was ecstatic, he had never known joy like this before.

He felt thankful that he saw another year of his life with no other than the wife he was crazy for.

When he had blown out his candles, Reyhan noticed some sand in his locks, she flushed as she remembered the treasured moments earlier...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as they returned home, Reyhan's heart started pounding faster and faster. She had prepared her surprise for some days now, but the nerves didn't seem to leave.

It was her first time doing something like this. Is this normal? She would think to herself.

She took some deep breaths as they unlocked the door to their villa.

Emir felt her hands begin to sweat, he held them the whole car journey home. "Are you okay Reyhan?" He appeared concerned as the look on her beautiful face seemed lost.

"Yes..." She let go of his hand and moved her hair with her fingers. "I'm so happy, I swear. I hope you enjoyed tonight". She started to smile so that it would divert him from her nerves.

As they stepped into the door, they took off their shoes and started to walk towards the living room.

"If you say so. And of course, best birthday to date. You even beat my 7th birthday!" He played.

"What happened then?" She asked curiously. Emir rarely spoke about his childhood, but it appeared a happy one, Cavidan loved him and gave him a fairly normal one. In all the photos Reyhan had seen of a young child Emir, he was smiley and merry.

"Well, I had wanted this toy train that I had seen in an old antique shop in the city. But my mother saw it as pointless. She bought me new ones that came in sealed boxes from the warehouse. But that antique was so unique. As soon as I saw it, it was love at first sight! Kinda like when I saw you.." He beamed at Reyhan, making her blush.

"But did you get it?"

"Yes so my dad acknowledged my fascination and he not only bought me the train, he held me a train birthday party! Canim babam. I miss him"

"That's so lovely of him, I miss dayi too. But you must show me pictures of this birthday!"

"Of course sevgilim", he held her hand and drew her close for a squeeze. She breathed into his neck and smelt his fragrance. She adored it so but pulled away.

"A bit longer Mrs Tarhun..."

"No, I will be right back. Umm," she paused for a moment, trying to find the words and glanced back into his hazel eyes, holding his hand.

"Meet me in the bedroom in a bit..." Reyhan kept the eye contact as she wandered away ready to prepare her surprise. Emir looked puzzled as she watched at his wife, that was so sexy.

Was this intentional? What am I in for? He smirked excitedly and began to head to the bedroom...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reyhan put the silky dress she had bought on her figure and looked at herself in the mirror, fixing her ebony locks, trying to give it some volume from the root.

This dress is tight and short, but in a good way, she thought to herself. It accentuated her chest, making it look full. She began to smile. This is my moment, come on Reyhan, be sexy!