Chapter 12 - Her Beautiful Mind

Note to my readers:

Hello! I am back, so sorry for the delay in updating this story. Life got crazy with the pandemic and all. But I will try my best to update this beautiful story with my favorite couple. P.S. My Emir would never ever forget his beloved, even if she wasn't around...

Enjoy <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning came and Emir opened his hazel eyes to a sweet smell next to him. He sniffed the scent that calmed him and was grateful his everything was with him.

My everything he thought. She sleeps so sweetly...

His raven-haired beauty was in his arms, sleeping tenderly. Her arms wrapped around his chest, the warmth of his body keeping her safe. Although his wrist was a little injured and still in a cast, he didn't mind at all.

What would I do without you? I don't even know what I would do for a second...

Emir was once a man who took everything to heart and didn't think things over. The mistakes that he had made with Reyhan he would never forgive himself for. Asla!

He used to be truly lost, hopeless and disliked his life. Each day he would wake up alone and wonder if he would ever find a companion that would fit him.

When he met her he didn't think she would change him. He waited his entire life for her and now, he couldn't live without his everything. His Reyhan.

Emir's eyes scanned his love, she was sleeping so peacefully.

I could watch her forever! That face, those lips, those eyes... He smirked and thought of last night, the moment when he told his wife he couldn't get enough of her, that he loved to touch her.... to make love to her.

The memory of her cheeks blushing shades of rose made his heart fill with joy.

I wonder what our children will look like? I hope they're all as beautiful as her... Oh God grant us one when she's ready.

After a while, Emir got impatient and pressed his lips against her soft cheeks. He kissed them again, like a hungry man until Reyhan moved in her sleep.

"Sleeping beauty? Wake up now, I've missed you so. I've kissed you already..."

"Mmmm, not yet" she mumbled quietly her eyes still closed, she turned away from him and hugged the pillow instead.

"Now that's not a good thing to say!" He sat up in the bed to get a better view of her.

"Hmmm, who does he love?" She asked curiously.

"Nobody in particular... Maybe a girl from Erzurum. She's very very, VERY beautiful, sometimes she takes my breath away. I get scared of that" Emir teased.

Reyhan adored the compliments. There was nothing better than your lover telling you that you're beautiful. Especially in the morning!

She sat up, looked sincerely into his eyes, and held his hands.

"You know I adore you right...Every day I am grateful to have you" she told him.

He shook his head "not any more than me, I promise you that"

He pulled her body into his muscular arms held her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"I love it when you hold me..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As they got into the elevator of their hotel, Reyhan's heart pounded and she looked a little sweaty. She was worried it would show up on her pink dress that she had bought for the special event.