Chapter 1 - Honeymoon Alone

It had been a few, long and beautiful days after Reyhan and Emir's wedding. 

Their second wedding, the one that meant the most to them and a lot of things had changed. Firstly, Reyhan felt closer to Emir than ever before, she knew in her heart that everything was real and that this was the time she had always hoped for. Before, when they were separated Reyhan had spent days crying herself to sleep as she was away from him. She couldn't bear the thought of ever sleeping alone... 

Although their wedding plans almost collapsed, Emir managed to save the day and give Reyhan the wedding of her dreams. Reyhan hoped for their loved ones to attend, but at the back of her mind, she was almost relieved that they weren't. She was able to enjoy herself, let her hair down and not worry about embarrassing herself being in total awe of her lover. Erzurum culture was different, Reyhan knew she was shy and couldn't help it. 

'I just need to get over this...' she thought to herself often. 'I need to stop being so damn shy!' And then their wedding night happened... It was everything... And much more. Reyhan was embarrassed as the note she wrote in the bottle literally said: I want tonight to be special and feel good... I want our future to be the same.

She didn't realise that he would find the note and read it! It was a message she wrote to the Deniz and only it would swallow and make her dream come true. Emir smirked when he read the message and she ran away to the boat...

It was now a few days after their wedding, it was Friday. Emir and Reyhan shortly after their wedding had taken the boat and headed south towards the beautiful town of Antalya and its rich sapphire seas. The weather was humid and hot and the beaches were something they both craved. Istanbul had been a headache for them and all they wanted to do was be alone, without any disturbance. It was their honeymoon and their right. The Tarhun's owned a villa near the beach in Antalya, Emir knew it was the perfect place to have his wife all to himself...

It was Friday morning, Reyhan woke up first, she blinked a few times and began to smile. Her delicate cheek was pressed against Emir and his soft beard. Her hands were pressed against his chest and his hands on her back. She began to slowly lift his hands so she could get out of bed. 

"Not so fast" he whispered, opening one eye and holding her close. He began to nibble at her ear as his face was pressed against her hair and ear.

"Good morning", Reyhan said with a shy smile. She took her hand and stroked his cheek, something that she realised she didn't do much. She had his face cupped in her hands and she continued to stroke it. She looked into his eyes, the sun was shining through their villa's window and reflecting Emir's bright hazel eyes. She was mesmerised by them. "I love your eyes," she said staring into them. "Hmm, you've never said that before, what is the special occasion Mrs Tarhun?" "Nothing" she blushed and looked down still holding his face with her gentle hands. "When you look at me like that, I get lost in them, they are beautiful" she responded. 

Emir smiled, took her hands and kissed them softly. "I would love to stay with you in bed a few minutes more, but I need to call Zafer about something very quick, he has texted me a few times about the company and I just need to reply quickly. I will be back soon my love and we will have breakfast". Emir climbed out of bed and headed out of the room. 

Reyhan laid in bed a few minutes more, she began to hug Emir's pillow and smile to herself. She couldn't believe this was real. She was married to the man she's crazy about, they were waking up every day together with no distractions and they had forgotten about their Istanbul life... Their normal day consisted of them waking up, having breakfast, then spending time outside, in the garden, by the beach, cooking together, visiting the local town and having dinner. 

Reyhan smirked as she remembered just how yesterday Emir had helped her cooked dinner. It was trial and error, he was making lots of mistakes and Reyhan couldn't help but laugh at him. He was adorable, a lion lost in the woods. Emir tried really hard to impress her but knew that cooking in the kitchen wasn't his strong point. Reyhan felt confident leading him, he found it so sexy. 

She was beginning to dress more relaxed, less of the formal long dress she wears - it was too hot in Antalya for those. Emir was impressed and enjoyed witnessing his wife dressing more casually, he found it sexy and was desperate for more of Reyhan... But, ever since their first night, they had not been intimate. Emir had not pressured her and wanted it to be something Reyhan wanted. Instead, they get to spend their nights getting to witness each other's bodies in a different light and enjoyed kissing until her lips were scarlet and a little bruised. She blushed in memory of this. 

All of a sudden, she sat up in bed, gasping... her eyes widened and she realised the date... tomorrow was Emir's birthday! 'How did I forget!' Reyhan frowned and began to bite her lip, she knew she wanted to do something special and meaningful, she squinted as the sunlight caught her eyes through the balcony window. 'I could cook dinner for him?' she thought, 'But no that's too boring, I need something he will never forget...' she immediately took her phone from the bedside table and began to research different ideas a wife could do for a husband.

 She blushed and her eyes widened as some of the ideas were a little provocative, 'I could... but isn't that too much?' she felt embarrassed at the idea. One website was even suggesting a private lap dance... Then, she smiled and smirked. She knew what she needed to do and what would be special for them both. All Reyhan had to do was forget the shyness for a night and be confident. 'After all, he is mine and all mine', she said to herself. She began to smirk.

"Sevgilim, who are you thinking of that is making you do that sexy face?" whispered Emir as he walked back into the room, he began to sit on the bed and he kissed his wife. She tasted his minty-fresh breath and bit her lip. "Nothing..." his kiss sent a pleasurable sensation down her spine as she smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "I love you so much Emir... so much", Reyhan whispered. She was proud of herself, each time she said she loved him, her heart grew bigger, it felt good. Perhaps now she could overcome her embarrassment every time she expressed her love and passion for him. Her thoughts began to jump with excitement as she imagined what tomorrow would be like for him...