Chapter 5 - Room For Two?

Reyhan awoke the next day with a grin over her face. 

She noticed it was still very early as the sunlight only just returned through their window, with the noise of their bedroom fan oscillating.

Her wish came true, everything went as planned and even better than she had imagined in her head. 

Emir was resting on her bare chest in deep sleep. A slightly shifted position to what she was used to, normally she was the one to sleep on his chest. But she didn't mind, she felt closer to him this way.

Last night was wondrous... 

She ran her fingers through his hair gently, careful not to wake him up, her other arm wrapped across him, holding him close. Reyhan was over the moon. She loved him so much and was thankful each minute that he was hers.

She kissed his head and smirked as she examined the room and noticed their clothes on the floor. 

Just like the movies eh?  

Emir's birthday gift was wonderful and she felt comfortable. 

Although it wasn't the first time they were being intimate, she felt like her confidence had grown. She was capable of feeling more than she had ever felt before...

Emir had taken her to different places and shown her the way she needed to be loved. 

Reyhan gave back too, surprised her husband, showing him how much he deserved it all back. They were left breathless with every touch, every kiss, every pull.

There was no pride or shame just two people loving and proving that they cannot be without each other, Irresistible as they both were, they belonged together.

Emir was careful, he did not want this beautiful moment to be the time where she gets pregnant. Although he desired and hoped one day for them to have children, it was early.

 Reyhan was still studying, they had just gotten back together and a baby would be too soon. 

But it didn't stop the babymaking jokes coming. She laughed and kissed him whenever he mentioned this.

------------------------------

As the black eyed beauty daydreamed about her perfect night, Emir moved and opened his eyes. He began to recall their night as he had woken up on his wife's chest. 

The most beautiful sight he had ever seen in his life was her, so perfect in her natural state, their skin touching made him feel alive.

"Gunaydin sevgilim... what a beautiful place to wake up in" he kissed her breasts gently and got up to hug her. "I didn't hurt you did I?" 

"Gunadyin... it was beautiful yes. No don't worry, I was comfortable" she smiled as she returned the hug and kissed his head. 

"How long have you been awake for?"

"Only a bit, I was just watching you sleep. I get the deal now! You were so peaceful, I couldn't stop" 

He smiled and played with her long black hair, making her tingle. She loved the sensation.

"Thank you for yesterday, I had the best time... Perhaps for next year we can just celebrate my birthday alone. I'd rather have you all to myself. Even at home. You are the stunning view!"

She chuckles as she hugs him, taking him back down onto the bed. His fingers touching her face and her rosy lips.

"Hmm, I'd love to kiss these right now, but let me brush my teeth first..."