Chapter 5. Hurry Up!

~The next day~

Narrator's POV-

As the sun rose Luffy woke up suddenly.

He had a bad feeling, the pain was getting unbearable he was also feeling nauseous and dizzy every time he moved.

Luffy's POV -

'Ugh, I don't feel so good....oh no!!' I thought as I rushed out of bed to the bucket on the corner.

(They used that for cleaning the floors, but it was empty currently. Also sorry for the next part it's a bit.....discussing. 😞)

As I hovered my head over the bucket I felt something coming up. I couldn't stop throwing up, it even came out of my nose.

Chopper rushed in moments later, I'm guessing he heard me hurling out my guts.

"Luffy?! Are you ok, what're you doing on the ground??" He asked me, worried.

"I....I just felt dizzy, *cough* I-I don't feel-" I was struggling to speak at first but then I throw up again.

I felt like I was going to throw up my stomach, it hurt so much.

"Ok ok, um stay here in going to get Nami to hurry it up to the next island!" Chopper ran out of the room slamming the door behind him.

I throw up 2 more times before passing out on the floor from all the pain and dizziness. It felt hot in there so the floor was nice and cool.

Nami's POV -

"So Sanji are you sure I can't help you with anything?~" I teased him.

"No my dear Nami, you don't need to help with anything. Wouldn't want to get you hands all dirty now." He gleefully announced.

"Geez get a room you 2." Zoro and Usopp said in sink. "What'd you say??" Zoro loudly announced.

"You said the same thing I did!" Usopp shouted back.

"Oh ya, let's fight on it." Zoro got up towering over the scared Usopp. "Wait just a-" Sanji smacked them on the heads.

"That's enough both of you, now clean the dishes you filthy rats!" Sanji yelled.

"Who you callin rats!!" Usopp and Zoro said attacking Sanji.

Robin sat beside me sipping tea and hiding a smile that I could clearly see, but none of the guys could.

"Is it normally like this, so lively and dare I say chaotic." Robin asked.

"Heh, well yes and no. Lively half of the time, chaotic always." I chuckled.

Just then Chopper burst through the door.

"Nami how much further to the next island??" Chopper asked out of breathe from running up the stairs.

"Um I guess 1-2 days, why?" I responded then took a sip of my tea.

"It's Luffy he's gotten worse, I don't have the right medicine to treat him here." Chopper said sounding defeated.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at Chopper.

"Luffy's gotten worse?" Zoro asked letting go of Sanji's shirt.

"Yeah, that right." Chopper stated.

Myself, Zoro, Usopp and Chopper went downstairs to see Luffy.

Sanji stayed behind washing dishes while Robin finished her tea.

"What do you mean he's gotten worse?" I asked concerned over my clothing that was still left in there.

"Well when I got up this morning to check on him, I heard a noise. I then realized it was Luffy, he was throwing up." Chopper told us.

My face retracted in its self, I got disgusted so I went back up to the kitchen to spend more time with Robin and also Sanji.

I just couldn't stand being around sick people, especially ones that are  throwing up.

Usopp's POV -

'What can't handle a little vomit Princess?' I thought.

Chopper lead us in and I noticed Luffy in the ground clutching his stomach.

"Luffy?? Are you ok?" I dropped to the ground shaking him a bit.

Zoro grabbed my arm and pulled me off the ground. He took me out of the room before closing the door on my face.

"How rude, 'huff' fine I'll just do something else then. It's fine I won't worry about Luffy, I'll just stay out here." I crossed my arms and walked away.

Words - 693

Well this was an interesting chapter...hope I didn't gross you guys out too much (*_*)