Chapter 10. Talking With Nami

Sanji's POV -

I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was Nami.

"Morning Nami my dear~"

"Heh, morning." She took a sip of tea and covered herself in the blanket more.

"So what're you doing up this early?" Nami asked.

"I couldn't sleep." I looked off in a different direction.

"You're worried about him aren't you?" She smirked.

"Wha- no, maybe." I put on my pouty face and crossed my arms.

"No need to get defensive, I am too. But it's Luffy we're talking about, he'll make it somehow." She took another sip of her hot tea.

Narrator's POV -

Sanji looked off and seemed a little detached from the conversation.

Nami's POV -

"When I got up this morning I didn't expect to be woken up by snoring. Robin s'mores when she get too little or too much sleep.

Anyway I made some tea and that's when I noticed you sitting on the stairs. I thought you looked a little lonely so I thought I'd join you." I said smiling.

"Thanks. Hey Nami?" Sanji asked looking down at the ground smiling a little.

"Hmm, what is it?" I questioned.

"You ever get that feeling when you like someone a lot." Sanji said scratching his face.

"Butterflies? Yes, a few times." I took a sip of my tea.

"Yeah, that." He said.

"You like someone don't you Sanji?" I smiled devilishly wanting him to tell me.

"Uh what?? No...." His vision trailed off from me to the floor.

"You do. Just admit it." I proudly stated.

"Fine, I do. I can't tell them though." He said.

"Why not? What's there to lose." My blanket was falling so I pulled it back up.

"It's more complicated then you may think Nami. It's someone that I just can't tell." He stated.

"I'll repeat myself once more. Who. Is. It?? I won't tell anyone." I stared daggers at him.

"It's Luffy...." He hid his face, averting his gaze from mine once more.

"You like Luffy!" I raised my voice a little surprised at his answer.

He quickly looked up at me, blushing.

"Shhh Nami not so loud please." His face was red like a tomato. I think it was partially because it was cold out but he was mostly blushing.

"Oh right sorry. I didn't know you liked him, I always thought that you liked women." I said interested in his answer.

"Well you see- it's not that I don't like women it's more like, I don't want to be disrespectful towards them.

I just don't like women like that... do you get it?" He asked looking away from his hands and focusing his gaze towards me.

"No I get it. Hmm, never expect you to be the one to like guys." I smiled taking another sip of my tea.

"Heh, yeah me too. Say Nami I have a question for you." He asked looking at me.

"What is it?" I asked sipping ma tea. 😌

"Do you by chance like Robin? I see you getting along with her more then you did with Vivi. You know in that way."

I spit my tea out hearing that statement. "*cough* wha-what how'd you know? Uh wait I mean-" I cut off Nami.

"I just know. How about if you tell her I'll tell Luffy? Deal?" I extended out my hand towards her.

"Um sure. You have my word, now you have to keep your end of the bargain." I smirk and shake his hand.

"It's a deal." We both said in unison.

Just then Zoro and Usopp come out of the sleeping quarters, stretching and yawning.

"Morning *yawn* you 2 are up early." Zoro still half a sleep said to us as he walked up the stairs to the kitchen.

"What were you 2 talking about?" Usopp asked wanting to get up the stairs.

"Oh nothing, just plans for breakfast is all." Sanji said with a smile.

"Ok whatever. It's cold out here, I'm going inside." Usopp said grabbing his arms and making his way up the stairs.

"Come on let's go inside." Sanji stood up lending be a hand.

We went inside and had breakfast.

Inside I sat beside Robin, everyone was having a nice breakfast. I looked over at Robin a few times before she noticed me.

"You need something?" She said smiling.

"Well not really it's just that, you're really nice and beautiful." I smiled looking away blushing a tiny bit.

She was still looking at me when I felt something on my hand.

I looked up and to where my hand was on the table. Robin's hand was on my hand.

I smiled and so did she.

Words - 800

Wonder if Nami and Robin will get together and Sanji will tell his crush that he likes them...😏