Chapter 12. Getting Closer

Narrator's POV -

Luffy tried to speak to Sanji about his feelings towards him but it was just too hard.

He was straining his voice too much so he stopped talking.

Sanji looked at him in desperation, he wanted to know what Luffy said. He couldn't properly hear what Luffy said.

"Luffy just stop trying to speak, I can't understand you." Sanji said looking a little pissed off.

"I, Like.....y-yo-" Luffy got cut off.

"Whatever, I'm leaving. You better get some rest, you're probably really tired I'll leave you be." Sanji tried to get up off the bed but Luffy grabbed his waist and pulled him back down.

Luffy looked at Sanji and he moved his hand towards his.

"Luffy?! What the hell do you-"Sanji said looking at him.

Luffy places his hand on Sanji's cheek and leans in to kiss him in his cheek.

Luffy's POV -

I don't know what I was thinking, I just could t help myself.

'I kissed him?! Oh god he's going to kill me!!' I thought as I pulled away looking a little terrified.

Sanji quickly looked away from me, he put his gaze to the floor.

"Ah Sanji....I'm-" I was cut off by Sanji kissing me on my lips. I couldn't help but kiss back.

He pulled away from me blushing.

'He's blushing?!' I thought as I stared at him in disbelief.

"Don't tell anyone about this, understand?" He stared daggers at me.

I just nodded my head frantically.

Before he left he looked back.

"I like you too idiot......lunch will be ready in a little bit." I saw a small smile as he closed door behind him.

Just then I was left to my own thoughts, that's never a good thing.

I laid down in the bed staring up at the ceiling, thinking about what had just happened.

I must've dozed off because the next thing I knew I smelt something delicious.

My eyes shot open and they darted around the room till I found what it was.

"Food!" I yelled as I grabbed the plate. Yelling wasn't the best idea because my throat was just getting better.

I chowed down on the food that magically appeared in the room.

I put the plate aside as I lay back down. I stretched out my arms, staring at my hand in the air.

'Did Sanji really mean what he said? Would he of said otherwise if I hadn't kissed him.

No, maybe.....I just need to talk to him again. Yeah great idea, Thanks.

Wait what?!' I thought then rolled over to my side.

'I fell asleep again, great now I can't talk to him.' I tried opening my eyes but I couldn't.

Just then I heard someone enter the room, they weren't that loud but they weren't trying to be quiet either.

I felt a breeze go past my face and then a hand on my arm.

"Luffy, you awake?" A voiced called out.

I opened my eyes to see darkness, I was facing the wall so I turned around and saw Sanji.

"San-" I tried speaking.

"Don't speak idiot. I came here to talk to you about earlier.

I know you can't speak so just listen up. What I said earlier, I ment....so yeah that's it I guess." Sanji got up off the bed and starting walking for the door.

I quickly got out of bed and ran to him, hugging him from behind.

"Luffy you're supposed to be resting moron, why're....you want me to stay with you tonight I bet." Sanji lifted an eyebrow, turning around to face me.

I nodded, he picked me up and brought me back to the bed.

"Fine but no kicking." He smirked as he took off his blazer and shoes.

He crawled into bed and I instantly hugged him.

He hugged me back, I started falling asleep when I felt Sanji's hand go from my arm to my back.

Words - 679

There will be NSFW content next chapter, if you don't like this is a heads up ☺️