Chapter 6. Find A Hospital!

Narrator's POV -

After speaking with Chopper about Luffy, Zoro went to the kitchen to fill the others in about what him and Chopper were planning.

Nami's POV -

"So I just talked with Chopper about getting Luffy to a hospital." Zoro stated.

"Wait why? Chopper can't treat Luffy here?" I asked crossing my arms.

"No he can't, like he said before he can't because he doesn't have the right equipment to treat him here.

Nami is there anyway we could travel faster?" Zoro asked placing his hands on the table.

"Well maybe, we would need stronger winds to get us there faster." I started to be a little more worried now.

"Hey Nami!" Usopp burst through the door, he was ease dropping.

"You could use the new staff I made, you could create a stronger gust of wind." Usopp smiles putting his hands on his hips.

"Actually that could work." I excitingly said with a smile on my face.

"I know, it was my idea, of course it'll work. The great Usopp saves-" He was cut off.

"Stop it. We're supposed to be worried about Luffy not if you'll be a hero or not." Zoro coldly said looking menacingly down at Usopp.

"Ah right, right." Usopp stood up and tried getting out the door. Zoro stopped him and I went out to get my staff.

I ran down the stairs to the deck, hesitating while I looked in Luffy's direction and then continued running down to get my staff.

"Ok here we go guys!" I put my staff together and conjured up a waterspout instead of stronger winds.

"Oh oops, heh..." I ran inside the kitchen gripping my staff.

Sanji's POV -

"Nami that's a tornado!" I yell and start to panick.

"Everybody hold on!" Zoro yelled grabbing hold of the railing.

I ran inside to help steer the ship in the right direction, Robin gracious helped me.

I heard Zoro call out. "Island! Head left!" He continued to point in the direction of the large island.

We got there and docked the ship.

Zoro, Usopp and Chopper ran into the kitchen dripping wet and getting water everywhere.

"So what's the plan?" Usopp asked.

"How about 2 of you take Luffy into the town to find a doctor and the rest will stay here and guard the ship." Robin spoke up.

"That's a great idea Robin my dear, you have the best ideas." I encouraged her with my loving words.

"Would you quite it." Zoro hit me, yelling.

"Who should go with Luffy?" Nami asked looking around the room.

"I vote Sanji and Zoro." Usopp and Chopper stated at the same time.

"What??" They said in sink.

"Yeah that's not a bad idea." Robin agreed, so did Nami.

"Fine only cause you want me too my dearest Nami and Robin~" I Gushed over them.

Zoro and I went into the small room to get Luffy.

"No.....mhh...w...hy" Luffy mumbled.

"He looks terrible." I said walking over to him.

"Yeah that's another reason to hurry up." Zoro stated pulling the covers off of Luffy.

He was drenched in sweat and squirming around. A tear rolled down his cheek as he struggled to find a comfortable position.

"Let's hurry." I said taking off my blazer and putting it on Luffy.

Zoro picked him up, carrying him on his back.

Walking out of the room I noticed how lifeless Luffy seemed, his arms just dangled around Zoro's shoulders and how he barely moved at all.

'He must be really sick then.' I thought as we stepped off the ship. I was soaked and we weren't even half way.

Zoro was also soaking wet but we reluctantly continued our journey to find a hospital.

Words - 632

This chapter took longer then it should've taken me , lol.  :)