Chapter 3

Rowland's POV:

'So much for being left alone' I think to myself. I shake my head angrily, I'm gunna tell this woman what's what. I may not have seen her but I know she was there, watching me, making fun of the crazy looking guy chopping up some fire wood.

I throw my axe into the wood block and start to walk through the small wooded area to the McArthur cabin. I look around to see if she's outside but I don't see anyone, I walk up the steps and start banging on the door, I'm pissed. All I want is peace an quiet, I wanna be left alone.
I hear small footsteps making their way over, she opens the door, a small red headed girl stands in front of me, porcelain skin, green eyes, just beautiful... wait what the fuck no she ain't beautiful.
"Can I help you?" She asks with a bit of attitude in her voice.
"Yea girl I would appreciate if you stay away from my property, I like things quiet and I like to be alone" I growl out angrily
She just looks at me, a small smirk appears on her lips.
"Well if maybe you weren't making so much racket chopping your damn wood I never would have gone to your property." Well I'll be damned a little firecracker.
"Just stay on your side and I will stay on mine" I say as I stomp away. I hear the door slam behind me then silence. I walk back to my cabin and start to get ready for my nightly routine before bed, put away the wood, eat some stew, shower, then sleep, hopefully the nightmares won't come tonight... I need sleep.

Strangely enough when I closed my eyes I slept calmly, seeing red hair and green eyes in my dream, I woke up in the morning sweat dripping down my face, 'well shit Rowland get that little bitch out of your head, your meant to be alone your to fucked up man' I get up and start my day, she won't invade my thoughts I won't let her.

Kelly's POV:
After sleeping on it I realized I wasn't ok with what mysterious lumberjack said to me.. he was me neighbor for the next month and I didn't want to feel like I was walking on egg shells if I ever saw him outside. I'm going over there, I'm going to speak my mind, and he is going to listen. I stomp out of my house a quickly walk through the small patch of woods to his cabin, and there he is with his back to me, no shirt on, sanding his deck...oh lord help me now..

His muscles ripple with every movement he makes, the small grunt coming from his mouth making wetness pool between my legs. Whats wrong with me??? I just caught Joseph cheating and now I'm having dirty thoughts about a crazy mean lumberjack living next door, but damn if that crazy man wasn't sexy as hell. I walk closer to him and clear my throat. He instantly stops and turns his head slightly.
"What do you want girl?" I can hear the annoyance in his voice but I don't care, he was going to be friendly to me if it was the last thing I do.
"I don't like how things went yesterday, my names Kelly and I'm going to be here for a month, I feel like we should at least be able to be friendly to one another." I say exuding as much confidence as I could at that moment, which let me tell you wasn't a lot since my brain kept going back to the thought of licking his muscles... you know normal things....

He quickly stands up and turns facing me, my breath catches in my throat, he's just so tall and manly, the opposite of Joseph who was just a picture perfect pretty boy.
"Listen girl I don't need friends, I'm all good on my own" he starts to walk over to his front door and into his cabin. I follow forcing myself in behind him. "Woah woah woah there girl u need to leave, I didn't give you permission to come in" he says while trying to push me to the door. "Hey stop pushing me and listen ok?" I say while forcing myself back around facing him. I didn't realize how close we were, when I looked up my face inches from his, my breath hitched in my throat, he's moving closer, I feel it he wants to kiss me, I slowly start to move in closer as well, I can feel the electricity between us, pulling us closer, what am I doing? This is crazy but I want him so bad... Joseph who?

It's like a light switch turns on, he clears his throat and pushes himself away from me running his hand over his face, then his beard. I look at him, I need to break this silence, it's killing me so I make something up.
"Uhm do you think you could sell me some of your cut up wood? There's a big fire place I want to try out and I don't know how to chop wood." You can hear the nervousness in my voice. Just respond, stop standing there and staring at me.
"Uh yea wood, I can bring u some" I think this is the first time I have seen him without anger in his eyes, all I can see is confusion... what was he confused about?
"Ok well I will let you get back to what you were doing" without even letting him respond I turn and practically run out his door, I needed to release some of this tension or I was going to go insane.

I get back to my cabin run inside and tear my clothes off, I didn't want them on anymore. I have so much built of sexual frustration from months and months of either lackluster sex, or no sex. Just one minute of being near this guy I couldn't stand it I needed a release. I grab the only vibrator I brought with me.

I lay myself out on the couch and slowly start to run the vibrator over my clit, and then I slowly thrust the small wand inside of me, in and out, I need this release, I need it so bad... "lumberjack" I moan out.

Rowland's POV:

I just stand there dumbfounded... what was that? I almost kissed that broad, what is she doing to me. Damn! Just standing here thinking about her soft lips coming closer to my face, only inches apart. My dick twitches. She won't ever want you Rowland your to fucked up... once she finds out the real you she won't want you...
but I wanna see her again... I wanna tell her we can't talk anymore, I won't do this to myself I won't get attached to this small spunky girl, she won't be able to handle me. The wood, I will bring her the wood and I will tell her.

I grab a small pile of wood and start to walk over. I slowly walk up her steps about to pass her living room window when I hear "oh lumberjack yes..just like that" what the fuck I think to myself. I know I shouldn't do it but I look through her window, there she is completely buck naked, one leg over either side of the couch, I can't look away, this may seem creepy but I was mesmerized... I haven't seen a naked woman since before my last deployment which was about 9 years ago... after a while jerking it just doesn't feel as good anymore.

I watch her as she slowly thrusts the wand she's using in and out of her soaking wet pussy, every so often over her clit, then back in, my dick grows in my pants, all I want is to be inside of her right now, I wanna slam open the door and have my way with her, but I can't.. all of a sudden she opens her eyes and looks towards the window, I see her eyes widen, I quickly move myself away from the window almost falling back. I hear a bunch of shuffling and then all of a sudden the door swings open. There she is in a robe standing right in front of me...
"Enjoy the show?"