Chapter 4

Kelly's POV:

All of a sudden I look up almost about to finish and then I see him... standing in the window watching me, my eyes widen and he sees me looking at him. He jumps back from the window and I jump up running around trying to find something to cover myself... ahh my robe! Fuck fuck fuck! He probably thinks I'm gross... ugh I can't believe he saw that...

I run over and open the door..
"Enjoy the show?"
He just stares at me for a second, looking me up and down. I see his pants slightly twitch. There's two choices here, either I grab him and force him to kiss me, or I slam the door in his face... he seems aroused, whether he wants anything or not I feel like he needs this as much as I do.

I look up at him with a smirk on my face and I can see his Adam's apple slowly move as he swallows. I step closer to him and he is just completely frozen. And may I add still shirtless from earlier. I lightly run my hand over the muscles on his left arm, I can feel him tense under my touch. I'm not usually like this... I normally would never have the confidence to do what I'm doing right now but fuck it... I've been through a lot already may as well put myself out there and if he shoves me away disgusted at least I was expecting it.

I move my hand from his arm over his chest and slowly start to move my hand down to his bulge. Before I can touch him he grabs my hand.
"What are you doing" he finally blurts out.
I look up into his beautiful hazel eyes. "I feel like we both need this right now" my face just inches from his he looks back into my eyes.

I feel a strong hand grab the back of my head and before I know it his lips are on mine, kissing me hungrily. His tongue fighting its way into my mouth, I open up and let him in. I feel him lift me up by my ass and carry me into my cabin. He throws me down on the couch and pulls open my robe, exposing my naked body. We weren't talking, we didn't need to, we both just needed this. I know it may seem crazy we don't know each other but it just felt right in this moment. He starts kissing from my collarbone down my stomach and to my dripping wet pussy, I feel one of his massive fingers slide over my wet slits and I moan out. He puts his face between my legs and slowly starts circling my clit with his tongue, I grab onto his hair and pull him further into me,he starts sucking and licking me harder while thrusting a finger inside of me. Back and fourth hitting exactly all the right spots. "Yes I'm gunna come" I yell out, he stops instantly before I can finish. I look at him and he smirks. " I want you to come while I'm inside of you, I want to feel you tighten around my cock"

I watch him pull his dick out of his pants, but not fully taking them off. His dick was like a piece of art so big and thick, I stared up at him, he lifts me up and turns us so he's on the couch and I'm on top, he slowly slides me on top of his throbbing member, I'm met with instant pleasure being completely filled by this man, I moan out. I slowly start moving myself up and down his shaft hearing little grunts escape his mouth. He starts pushing me down on him faster, the pressure building in my stomach, I was gunna come I couldn't hold it, he starts rubbing and biting my breasts while forcing me faster and faster pushing me down onto him "I'm gunna come" I yell out and then I let go feeling my whole body tingle with pleasure not wanting it to stop, he reaches his release shortly after, I lean my head on his shoulder, both of us breathing heavily, not saying a word.

Well I'm fucked.