Chapter 10

Kelly's POV:

"Wha....what are you doing here" I say in shock, he pushes his way past me and into my apartment without saying a word. "Rowland..how did you find me?" Still silence, I stare at him, he came all the way here and he hasn't said a word... he broke me... and he can't even say anything to me... i go to walk past him and he quickly grabs my arm, I turn back and look at him. He drops down on one knee. "What the fu...." I can't even get the words out before he starts.
"Kelly... I'm so sorry... I'm such a fucking idiot, I left you that day knowing I would regret it, I didn't want to leave I promise you, I just thought you would be better off without me, but I don't care anymore because I am hopelessly Inlove with you, nothing can change that, I tried and tried to forget, to get you out of my head, but it isn't possible, I know this is insane and we barely know each other but I want you by my side forever.. your the only thing that helps my nightmares, that puts a smile on my fucked up face, and I want a life with you if you will have me... I know this is unexpected and I fully understand if you need time but I just have to ask...Kelly will you marry me?"

I just stand there frozen... this can't be real, I'm being punkd or I'm dreaming, or something... I say the first thing that comes to my head.. "are you real?" I blurt out. I see a tear fall down his cheek as he smiles and lets out a small laugh, he stands up and hugs me. "I'm real baby I promise." He whispers in my ear. I start sobbing, one of those uncontrollable sobs that causes snot and your eyes to get red, it wasn't cute but I didn't care. "I'm so sorry baby... I understand if you say no...I just had to ask"
I pull away from the hug wiping my nose, yes I know it's gross but idc if he wants me this is what he gets. "I will marry you" I say with a small shy smile. He picks me up and whirls me around, he kisses me hard and then just looks at me.
Buzzz
"Oh fuck" I start to laugh Rowland's just looks at me confused. I laugh more, "well I had a date planned for tonight before you came here professed you're love and proposed to me" he looks annoyed as if someone stole the last piece of chocolate cake and he had been really looking forward to it.

He walks past me to the door and opens it, "hey I'm here for Kelly" ceo says, Rowland just looks at him with an evil smirk "yea sorry dude your gunna have to find another woman to bang" and he slams the door in his face. "Holy shit I can't believe you said that to him" he just turns and gives me the evil smirk he gave to ceo, " what?" I say smirking back at him, he runs over to me picks me up, throws me over his shoulder, and carries me to the closest bed he can find.

He throws me down on the bed and climbs on top of me "I have missed your tight wet pussy so much" he says while kissing my neck. I just groan and push myself against him. Hr practically rips off all of my clothing and slowly makes his way down my body teasing me with every lick and touch. He eventually makes it to my throbbing wet core, he lightly licks at my little bud, "don't tease me" I groan, he smiles and starts viciously eating me out, running his tongue over my clit, back and fourth, nibbling and sucking, "I'm gunna come" I moan out, he instantly stops "not until I'm inside of you baby" he strips off his clothing and gets on top of me. He starts rubbing his head over my dripping wet folds and lightly pushes in the tip, I groan and grab his hips trying to push him further. He smirks at me and quickly thrusts into me deep and hard. I scream out in pleasure, I didn't realize just how much I missed this until this very moment.. I needed him so bad, he was everything I ever wanted. And I would never let him go again.

I push him off of me to switch our positions, this time I wanted control, he looks at me with his lust filled eyes and I lower myself onto him, I can feel him groan with pleasure as I slowly bounce up and down on his throbbing cock. "Yes babygirl I'm gunna come" he says breathlessly, I start to ride him harder and faster feeling my climax build until we both let go simultaneously. I sit there for a moment admiring what's mine, he came back to me...I couldn't believe it.

The ring is beautiful I say as I lay there finally getting a look at the actual ring he put on my finger, "just like you" he says while lightly kissing my shoulder. I snuggle myself into him. "What made you change your mind?" I say looking at him. I can feel the tears building up again. "Don't cry beautiful" he whispers, "I won't leave you again I promise" he says. We both slowly drift to sleep, I hope I don't wake up tomorrow and realize it was all a cruel dream.