Chapter 16

Hi guys!!!!! I suck so bad I know! Life has been so insane and this is the final chapter ❤️❤️ thank you for sticking by me! I now have a happy, healthy, and beautiful 4 month old baby girl and I just wanted to finish this so bad for you guys so here you go!

6 months later....

Kelly's POV:

I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!

He kisses me with so much force I feel like I'm going to fall over, it's like a dream, he's everything I could've ever asked for and more. I never knew if we would get here, but I'm so glad we did.

"Let's go enjoy our part baby" Rowland smiles at me and intertwine my arm into his, we walk back down that aisle ready to take on the night, and the rest of our lives.

"Let's sneak off to your dressing room before anything begins" Rowland whispers into my ear.
I nod, "meet me there in 5 minutes" I wink at him and walk away. I go mingle for a minute with some of my guests while they drink champagne but I can't pay attention to what any of them are saying, I need to go now, I want him so bad.

I excuse myself stating I want to go freshen up, of course Alexis offers to come with but I just smile at her and shake my head no, if she doesn't get the hint she's thicker than I thought.

I practically sprint upstairs to the dressing room area that I got ready in earlier today and as I walk through the doors I see him facing away from me, that beautiful man I can now call my husband.

" hey there sexy" I say in the most seductive voice I can muster, he whips his body around, looks at me and smiles, and if I do say it is a very very evil one at that. He gets closer to me and slowly pushes me against the door, he pushes his body up against mine and moves his hand slowly up my body. Instead of bringing his hand up further and puts his hand on the door knob and locks it. He smirks at me and pulls himself away.

" you honestly think your going to tease me like that Rowland??" He winks at me, "and what if I am Kelly?" He laughs slightly and I practically spring at him.

He grabs me by the waist and pulls me hard against his body. He tilts my neck and starts planting soft, slow kisses up and down. " baby we don't have time for all of this, we have guests waiting, are you going to fuck me or not?" He laughs, his sexy deep laugh. "You want me to fuck you, huh baby?" He says with a smirk. "If you don't fuck me soon I'm going to have to take care of myself before seeing our guests, I'm so wet I'm tuna go crazy, I need you to make cum baby" he grabs me by the knock and starts kissing me hard, I lift up my dress and he strips off his pants.

He grabs me by the waist, and bends me over a nearby table. "Let me know if I hurt you baby" he says into my ear while leaning over me. I just nod and he slowly inserts into me. " your gunna have to do better than that" I moan out. " oh yea?" He quickly thrusts into me, in an out, so hard, so fast. I can feel my juices running down my legs, im so wet for him. He reaches his hand around and starts massaging my clit, while thrusting quicker and quicker.

"Oh god baby your gunna make me cum!" I yell out
He covers my mouth and starts to thrust even faster, I can't hold it in any longer, I, going to burst. I start to feel my legs shake, complete ecstasy takes over to the point where I feel like I could collapse at any moment. I hear his moans behind me, and then the throbbing of his cock inside of me. He starts to slow down, and then slowly pull out once he finishes cumming. He helps me stand up fron my bent over position and we collapse together on the floor.

I put my head into his chest. Lightly kissing the skin on his neckline.
"5 minutes, and we have to fix ourselves up and go back out there" I say

"Or we could just stay in here and keep making love, nobody will even notice we are gone"

"I'm pretty sure they are gunna notice if they haven't already" I laughed. He smiles at me and we both get up and try to fix ourselves as best as we can.

"Let's go party baby, it's the start of the rest of our lives"

It's the end!!! I ended this story a little sooner than I intended but I wanted you guys to have an ending ❤️ thank you all so much for your support! I will be starting another story soon, once baby girl starts napping a little better lol but let me know if you want more of Kelly and Rowland's story and maybe I will do a little spin off of their new life together! Love you guys