RvB S2 E5 Sweet ride

Red base
The warthog's headlights turn on with the Reds and Doc facing it.

Grif: Okay, I get it. You built a remote control for the Jeep into Lopez.

Sarge: Yep. But there's no way anyone could have found out how to turn it on. I hid it in a place no man would ever touch another man. Unless...(looks at Doc and Donut) hey did one of you touch my robot only you two could touch?

Doc/Donut: No why?

Grif: Wait so some one else controls the Jeep right now? And the big gun attached to it?!

Allison: Babe please tell me you put a password for it?

Sarge: Yes I did...Well Simmons the one who created the password.

Donut: Please tell me it's a complicated password.

Simmons: Yes it is a complicated password.

Blue base
Church,Tucker,Sheila,and Caboose along with their two Red prisoners are standing on top of blue base, with a beeping noise is heard very faintly in the background.

Church: There, you hear that?

Tucker: Is it like a screaming,high pitched whistling noise,followed by a series of random clicks?

Jack and Crystal look at Tucker giving him the "WTF" look.

Church: No, it's just like this constant beep,beep,beep, noise.

Tucker: Oh, then no, I don't hear anything.

Church: Do you eh,wait-do you actually hear a series of whistling noises followed by some random clicks?

Tucker: No, I was just tryin' to be helpful.

Church: Yeah,we'll, you're failing.

Jack: No shit Sherlock.

Caboose: All I hear is that voice,you know,telling us to kill all our friends before they have a chance to kill us.

Church/Tucker/Jack/Crystal/Sheila:...

Caboose: Wait, you guy's don't hear that?

Church: Oh man, I can't take this any more,Tucker, you're gonna have to do something man, this beeping is going to drive me crazy!

Red base
The warthog hears the code word with Church voice echoing.

Warthog:(series of beeps) Drive.

Simmons: Son of a bitch! They cracked the code word!

Everyone: THE CODE WORD WAS DRIVE!?!?

Then the warthog drives straight at Doc and launches him into the driver seat as it drives away with him.

Simmons: Hey! He's taking the Jeep!

Doc: HELP! THIS JEEP IS KIDNAPPING MEEE!

Simmons: Now he's taunting us. This is just embarrassing.

Allison: Hey babe, new rule. How 'bout we just don't take any more prisoners, since we seem to suck at it.

Sarge: Agreed.

Blue base
Back with the blues and their prisoners, Caboose is kneeling in front of Church, the beeping is still going.

Caboose: I see a switch down here.(whispers loud) it's not very big.