RvB S2 E14 An audience of dumb

Middle of canyon
Tank, Tucker, Lopez, Crystal, Sheila, and Jack, are approaching Red base, with Tucker driving Tank.

Tucker: Uhh, Tank, we have to slow down or we're gonna run into that Jeep!

Tank: Please take envasive action, please take envasive action.

Tucker: You take envasive action! Hey, Lopez,Jack,Crystal, help me out! Can't you three talk to him?

Lopez/Jack/Crystal: >nope</nada/ uh no.

Red base
Simmons and Donut are crouching behind the Jeep.

Donut: Well Simmons, it looks like this the end for us. Since we're going to die anyway, there's only one thing left for us to do. Simmons-.

Simmons: If you actually suggest what I think you're about to suggest, I'll kill myself.

Donut: -Let's make a brake for it!

Simmons: Whew! In that case let's go on 3. That's worked well for me in the past.

Donut: Alright, on your go.

Simmons: Fine, but don't look at me while I count because I get nervous.(Donut turns and stands up) 1...(and runs away).

The Tanks engine is getting closer to the Jeep.

Simmons: 2...(turns around and see's Donut running away). That son of a bitch, he beat me at my own game. Curses!

Jack hears his voice as they get closer and then yells out to him.

Jack: SIMMONS! GET OUT OF THERE NOW!

But it falls on deaf ears as the Tank hits the Jeep, blowing it up and sending Simmons,Jack, and Lopez, flying, both Jack and Lopez yell out in surprise of the explosion as they land Jack lands. Right beside Simmons and Lopez lands in a pool of Simmons blood, the Tank is covered by dust and rock lifted by the explosion.

Jack:(using his arms to push him up and his cuffs were destroyed by the explosion) Uhhh...Lopez,Crystal, you guys alright?

Lopez/Crystal: (grunts)>Si</ (in Jack's hud) ya.

He the looks over to Simmons and he goes pale as his teammate and friend is on the ground with his armor badly damaged and his left left leg from the the knee down is gone and there's a crack in his visor showing Simmons right eye color hazel but when Jack looks at him in the eye he could see. He knows that Simmons is afraid.

Simmons:(coughing up blood and shaking in fear) J-Jack...i-is that y-you I-I'm scared I-I don't w-want t-to die. (crying in pain) Please I d-don't l-let me die!

Jack then gets up and runs over to him and uses his teammate heath to see his condition and see's in between the green zone and orange zone and no we're near the red zone as he sighs in relief that he's no we're near it.

Jack: Your going to be fine I'm just going to put morphine in you arm and it's going to block the pain and I'm going to need to know you blood type when we do your surgery.

Simmons: I'm B positive.

Jack: Alright, Crystal deploy the stretcher and Lopez grab the other end of it when we get him on there.

Lopez nods head as the a rectangle container thing that folds into a stretcher, Jack folds Simmons arms over his chest, as he and Lopez who grabs his right leg and they left him up off the ground and put him on the stretcher and grab both ends, Jack in the front and Lopez in the back, they Lyft him up and the run for the base.
(A/N, hope you like that emotional paragraph between Jack and Simmons cause this nearly made me cry).