RvB S2 E15 Aftermath Before Biology

Caves
Doc is on the ground unconscious, when his radio turns on and Vic's voice comes through.

Vic: Hello,dude, come in. Doctor dude, are you there? Hello? Paging doctor dude to the radio, stat! I need twenty CC's of what the hells going on dude?!

Doc then wakes up and then gets off the ground.

Doc:(holds he head in pain) Ugh. What happened?

Vic: Hey, you tell me dude. One minute we're talking about your report, then the next thing I know you turn into Grumps McGrunt. Sounded like you needed a lozenge. Threaten to eat my children, while making love with your husband, not very cool, dude.

Doc: Geez, did I really? I'm sorry, something went wrong with my radio, and I heard this weird beeping,honking-.

Vic: Hey, no offense taken dude. Don't got any kids anyway.

Doc: What?

Vic: Old Vic's been through the snip and stitch.

Doc: I don't-.

Vic: If you know what I mean.

Doc:(disgusted) I don't wanna hear about that.

Vic: Winky-blinky the one eyed sergeant's firing blanks.

Doc: That's a weird way to say-.

Vic: If you get me.

Doc: Look-.

Vic: Vaya con Dios of the Vas Deferens.

Doc: Yeah Alright I,enough, I get you.

Vic: I mean a vasectomy, dude.

Doc: Look, I found something really weird here at blood gulch outpost alpha.

Vic: Rodger that. What did you find?

Doc looks at a alien vehicle that he has seen only used by the covenant on the battlefields. But never knew what it was called.

Doc: It's...it's like a...it's like a thing.

Vic: It's like a thing. Okay, dude thanks for the update. I'll be sure to alert the Chief of staff...

Doc: Sorry...

Vic:(sarcastically) Move to DEFCON 1...

Doc: I'm just a little dazed. It's a big thing it's-it's purple it's uh, it's a big purple thing.

Vic: Use your words, dude.

Doc: Look, I don't know. It looks like some kinda alien artifact. Does the covenant have like a home base or something here?

Vic: I don't know dude, why don't I just costal with the intelligence of the planet, oh look a covenant bed and breakfast.

Doc sighs from Vic's sarcasm.

Vic: Lucky you.

Doc: Never mind. I'll just figure it out myself.

Vic: Nothin about big purple things, though maybe it's some kind of alien vehicle.

The radio transmission ends.

Doc: Man, that guy is such a jerk. The next time he talks to me like that, I'm gonna tell him to go straight to H-E-Double hockey sticks. Oh, I really shouldn't talk like that, that's not very nice.