Chaptor 1

I stood in the dark and foul smelling ally, the only light coming from the moonlight seeping through the dark clouds of pollution above the tall buildings in the sky, with my arms crossed in front of me and the hood of my pitch black cloak up. With sleeves that go down to my paws and the bottom of it almost dragging on the ground. The cloak is tight against my lean and girly figure. I look beside me towards the road and sniff the air with my neon pink nose, wrinkling my muzzle in disgust, my now crimson colored eyes glow softly, giving them an evil look.

   I moved out of the shadows and remove the shadows clinging to my body, smiling at them, "I'm sorry my brothers and sisters but I must go; I enjoyed your company though."

   I'm a living shadow so the shadows like to cling to my body and I hear them whisper to me when I need help or I'm lonely. They are such lovely company and they always love to help when I ask for them to, of course I don't need to ask but I still do. I can control shadows since I'm a living one and as far as I know, Ceberus, my hellhound, and I are the only ones left of our race...

   "B-but... Alright, Dark One. Please come see us again." I hear one of the shadows say and I nod my head.

   "I promise. You may follow me if you like. Just have to umm... Help someone, lets just say... Go to sleep..."

   My eyes glow a bit brighter and I feel them grin. I nod my head once more ans turn around, walking out of the ally and into the dark and deserted streets. These streets use to be filled with people before the plague hit ans wiped out half the city so now the only ones left are the nobles, the city guard, and those who want nothing but power and will try to crush anyone who get a in their way. And that is just what me and my friends plan to do...

   I start walking across the street but I hear someone yell, "Halt! City guard!" I stoped walking and turned around to look at the bear in a city guard's uninform, "Why are you waiking these streets at this hour, huh?"

  I raised an eye brow at him and smirk before turning and walking off, "Go fuck yourself."

   "Don't you walk away from me like that!" I hear him start running towards me and I sigh.

   "They never learn..." I side step and feel the air rush past me as he tries to tackle me but he only hits air. I look down at him as he struggles to stand back up and I let up get himself up. After he gets up he pulls out a metal rod with two metal points at the ends and electricity sparks between them and I roll my eyes.

   "Really?" I look at him and shake my head. Black mist forms around my body and I disappear only to reappear a second later behind the bear. I grab the bears shoulders and slam him back on the ground, the rod flying from his paws, I grab it out the air and turn it all the way up and pressing it to his chest. I look down at his motionless body.

   "I swear you people get dumber every time I run into one of you." I cheek his pulse and see that he is knocked out. I look at the shadows and grin at them, "Get rid of his body for me will ya? Please. Thanks." I start walking away and I hear the shadows laughter making me grin as black mist starts to form around my body again and Im taken from sight, leaving nothing behind but the badge of the city guardsmen who use to exist...