Chapter 8

I sigh as I stand outside of Kit's balcony once again and I knock on the door. I hear a few steps walk towards the door and it opens after I hear it unlock.

   "Well hello, pup. Your early, I wasn't expecting you until it got dark." I look up at him and I see him grin, making me blush a bit. I look at what he is wearing, black cargo pants with no shirt on and I smile at him shyly. He turns around and walks back inside and I follow him.

   "I didn't have anything else ta do so I thought I'd surprise you. And I need ta ask you something..."

   "Alright, shot." He says as he sits on the couch, "Oh and sit please." He points to the spot beside him.

   I nod my head and I walk over, sitting beside him. He turns around in the couch so he is facing me and he lifts his feet up as well, putting them behind me on the couch. I look up at him and tilt my head but I don't move.

   "Umm... D-do you know anyone by the name of Johnson...? A terrier..."I ask him, stuttering a bit.

   He looks back into my eyes and I see the fury in his, "He... He is one of my brothers... Why?" Kit says with anger in his voice.

   "He was... My mate until a few years ago.. He just up and vanished... D-do you know what happened?"

   "Yes I know what happened... He was taken... By the Lord "protecter", as he calls himself, and we have to work for him so he doesn't get hurt.. But we are planing to get him back soon, tomorrow actually..."

   I look down, too shocked to move or speck. Oh my gosh... He is alive, I can't believe it. I've missed him so much... I think to myself.
   "I wish to help, any way I can. Ill do anything to help get him back, even if it cost me my life." I say to Kit as I look up at him, knowing my eyes are yellow. He looks down at me shocked as he scratches his chin, clearly thinking.

   "Well... I guess it wouldn't hurt. It would make our chances greater." He moves over and gets off the couch, standing up and he starts to pace. He pulls out what looks like to be a phone, out of his pocket and I stand up as well as he puts it up to his ear and walks to another room.

   A few minutes later he walks back into the room and smiles at me, "Alright, you can be briefed on what we are going ta do later tonight. For now... Get in here."

   I blush a bit and nod my head as I walk into his room. He walks in after me and closes the door behind us.

   He grins at me, "For the next few hours, your mine until midnight. You'll get briefed when Mark come a over." He says before bringing me into a kiss.