Chapter 4

As his eyes snap open and he reaches under his pillow and pulls out a pistol, firing a few shots at me. I use the shadows and I dodge most of them. The last one he fires flies through the air and I feel a sharp pain in my thigh, it going away a second later.

   I let out a growl, it being at a much higher pitch then that of Kit's. My eyes flash and the gun goes flying across the room and hitting the wall, shattering the gun.

   He growls at me, "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" He says, his deep voice full of dominance.

   "That is none of your business, feline." I say with another growl.

   "Oh so this has to do with me being a feline?" He jumps out of his bed and lunges himself at me. He hits me in the chest, making us both fall over with him on top of me. He uses his knees to try to pin me down but I disappear out from under him just as his fist connects to the place where my face use to be before I moved, making him punch the floor.

   He growls again and stands up, looking around the room, "Come on out and face me like a man...." He growls in challenge

   I shrug and walk out of the shadows and I stand in front of him.

   He looks up and down my body, sizing me up and a grin comes across his face, "I'll tell you what... Lets make a deal... Who ever can pin the other down wins. If I win..." He gives me an evil grin, "you are to be my pet..."

   I look up at him in confusion but don't ask why he would want me to be his pet but it is beyond me, "and if I win? You join the rebellion and if you double cross us I'll feed you to Ceberrus. Sound good?"

   He chuckles when I say he has to join the rebellion if I win. I growl at him and his grin widens, "No powers, alright? Let a shake on it." He holds out his paw and I shake his.

   I take a step back and so does he.

   "You know... It's not fair for you to wear clothes and me not." I bare my teeth at him, knowing he is right.

   "Fine..." I say as I take off my cloak, throwing it onto his bed, along with the shirt I have under it, revealing my neon pink star on my chest and back. I cam feel him watching as I strip, making me blush deeply. I pull down my pants and throw them on his bed along with my other things, revealing another star on the right cheek of my rear.

   "Oh I can't wait to destroy your rear..." I hear Kit say, making me blush ever harder.

   I look down at my shealth, it being much smaller then Kit's. I look back up Kit and notice his tip coming out of his shealth.

   "Oh God..." I say as I see it.

   "Come on then, I don't have all day."

   I growl at him again and I run at him, faking a hit towards his face with my fist but bringing up my foot to his shin. I feel something grab my fist and foot out of the air and the next thing I know I land on the bed.

   He rushes towards me and I step aside just in time, making him hit the bed and roll over, falling off the edge while bringing some of the sheets with him. I hear him growl as he stands up and starts walking towards me.

    I put up my fist, reading my self as he gets closer. He throws a punch at me and I dodge it as he throws another, then another and another. He keeps throwing them as I dodge most of them, some getting past my defences and hitting me.

   He brings his fist forward, hitting me in the stomach and knocking the air out of me. I feel him push me onto the ground and sit on my chest, his knees on my shoulders, pinning me down as I pant hard.

   He leans down to my ear and whispers, "I win... You know what that means, pup. It's time to mark you as mine..."