Chapter 6

I slowly awaken to the early morning sun streaming though the window. I sniff the air and I look down at the sheets.

   "Wait... These aren't... Oh yeah..." my cheeks get bright red as I remember last night. I go to sit up but I moan from the soreness of my rear. I start to pant softly and I close my eyes, laying my head back down on the pillow.

   "Well good morning, puppy."

   I blush deeply and I lean my head to the side, looking into green and red eyes, "Oh... H-Hey..." I feel my ears tilt back from embarrassment as I hear him. He leans over and I feel him kiss my cheek, making them bright red as my blood rushes to them.

   I feel him wrap something around my neck and I wait till he pulls back to look at it. I see a black leather collar with a pink heart shaped tag hanging down from it. I lift up the tag, " Property of ION? Wh-what's ION..?" I tilt my head as I look up at him.

    "Heh, ION is the family company for me and my brothers and sisters. You'll meet some of them later. Now come here..."

   He grabs my shoulders and yanks me forward, pressing his lips onto mine as he pulls me back down with his body on top of mine.

   After about an hour or so, I really can't remember how long it was...

   He lays back on the bed with his paws under his head. I'm laying on him with my head on his chest. I feel my self start to purr softly as I close my eyes. I curse myself under my breath.

   "Heh, you may go pup, but come back tonight." Kit says with a playful growl. I slowly sit up and crawl off the bed, biting my lip so I don't let out a moan from my rear. I stretch and close my eyes.

   "God your a tease. Now get dressed before I make you get back into bed." Kit says, making me blush a bit. I look around for my clothes, finding them on the floor at the end of the bed. I get dressed, not sure if I should hurry or not.

   What am I going to tell them... I think to myself as I walk towards the doorway, looking back at Kit.

   "Have a nice day, pup. Cone back tonight, I'll think about what we can do tonight." I blush a bit and nod my head, giving him a shy smile and walking out the doorway. I disappear in the shadows and reappear at the door way to the hide out.

    You can do this... They will understand... I think to my self before punching on the code and walking inside.

   I look around, "Is anybody home...?"

   "Star!" I hear both Tiffany and Raven yell as they run into the room and wrap their arms around me, hugging me like friends do. I giggle and hug them both back. "S-sorry... About being so late..."

   "Its alright, Ceberrus told us where you where." Tiffany says.

   "Annnnd we'd rather not hear about it. Go eat and get some rest, ya nasty." I giggle after Raven says that and I nod my head, walking into my room and getting in the bed.

   Well someone is finally home. Don't tell me any details. I hear Cerberrus say after I get in the bed. I smile to myself.

   "Yeah Yeah, the old shadow doesn't like ta do the dirty."

   Oh shut up and go ta sleep, Star. I hear him chuckle, and I nod my head as I lay it on the pillow.

   I open my eyes and look up and around, seeing he isn't there. I sit up on my arms, still on my stomach. I lean over to the side and open the drawer to the night stand beside the bed. I sigh as I put my paw in, I move it around till I feel the wood of a picture frame. I slowly pull it out, feeling my eyes turn blue as I hug the picture to my chest.

   "What happened... Where did you go..." Its been 5 years since I saw him last. I miss him so much. He didn't leave a note and I never heard a word about him from his parents.

   I hold up the picture and place it on the pillow as I look down at it. He always wore black cargo pants, white dress shirt and a black dress vest. I look at the picture.

   On the picture is a bull territory with a black spot covering the left of his purple eyes and black hair. His white fur is very short, his fur revealing pink around his black nose and in his ears. His muscles bulge a bit though his tight shirt as he leans against a brick wall, grinding at the camera. 

   "Oh Johnson..." I look at his vest and notice the mark he has on the right side of it. "What the..." I look closer at it because I haven't noticed it before. "Oh no..." I read the word on his vest. "ION..."