Chapter 5 ((warning rated M))

My face gets bright red as he whispers in my ear. I look up at him as he pulls me up, pushing me over to the bed. I sit on the edge of it, looking up at him, "A deal's a deal..."

   He grins at me and I look down but not before noticing his tip coming out of his shealth. My face gets bright red and I feel my eyes turn purple as I cover up my parts.

   He places his paw on my head and forces my head forward. Next thing I know is his sack is on top of my muzzle, making my face get even redder and I let out a soft moan as I inhale his musk.

   "Something tells me that puppy likes..." He says with a playful growl. He lets go of my head and walks over to one of the dressers he has and starts to go though it.

   "Hmm... No that's not it... Ahh screw it, I can't find the fucking lube... Oh well." He says as he turns back around and looks me in the eyes and I can see the lust inside if them, making me bite my bottom lip and my own tip come out of my shealth. I look back down at his manhood and I blush hard, seeing 6 inches of his half hard manhood.

   Oh God... I can't believe I'm saying this but... I hope this last all night... I think to my self as he starts walking towards me again.

   He stands in front of me and grins down at me, "Its been a while since I've.. 'released' I guess you could say... Get to work." I blush hard as he steps as close as he can and places his paw on the back of my head again and pushes my head forward again, this time my muzzle is an inch away from his now 9 inches and something tells me he isn't done yet...

   I look up at him and look back down at his manhood. I blush deeply and I slowly slide my tongue along the top of his manhood, making him get bigger faster, growing to about 14 inches and 2 inches thick. He lets out a playful growl as the barbs around the tip of his manhood come out.

    I blush deeply and I slowly lift up his cock, sliding my tongue along the bottom, rewarding me with a groan of pleasure from Kit.

   Curse my submissivness... I slowly take him into my muzzle, sliding his tip in and sliding my tongue around it, making some pre drop out on my tongue, the salty flavor making me purr loudly. If that's what his pre taste like... I wonder how his seed taste... I think to myself as I slide more of him self inside of my muzzle.

   "Come on pup... You can take more then that..." I see him grin, "Let me help with that..." The next thing I know he shoves himself inside of my muzzle, making me gag but I don't pull his Cock out.

    After a few minutes of me getting my face pounded he pulls out my muzzle, leaving me and his manhood connected by a few strands of saliva and pre, he still hasn't cum yet...

    He grins down at me and moves over, sitting behind me and turning me around, pulling me into his lap so our bodies are pressed together and I blush deeply as I feel his hot, hard and throbbing manhood between the cheeks of my rear, rubbing pre in and around my tail hole Witt out pushing in.

    "Don't worry... I won't be to... gentle..." He says with a grin and I blush even harder. He makes me look up at him by nuzzling my cheek and the next thing I know our lips to meet and his force a his tongue into my muzzle, making me weak like never before. I softly moan into the kiss and I feel him grin into our kiss.

   He moves his paws to my rump and starts to rub it, one cheek in each paw. I wrap my arms around the bacj of his neck, kissing him back and closing my eyes. I feel him lift me up some and he rolls us both over so I'm laying on the bed and he's on top of me. He reaches back and he starts to rub his pre all over his manhood. He slowly breaks our kiss and he leans up, lifting me up and I see him grin.

   "Oh puppy... This is going to be fun... But it may hurt you at first..." He looks down at me with lust filled eyes.

   Oh God... the next thing I know Kit rears back and he shoves his entire Cock into my tail hole, forcing me to scream out. He stays in me with out moving, letting me get use to his size but leaving me panting.

   "Oh you are going to feel everything..." I hear him say just before he starts to thrust into me slowly at first, slowly getting faster and harder, his sack slapping my rump and making a slapping noise though out the room. I hear him grunt as he thrust into me, making my muzzle stay open and my eye a closed as I feel his barbs scraping the walls of my tail hole, making it very sensitive and me moaning loudly.

   Soon the room starts to smell of musk and our love making. The only sound is the slapping of his sack and my moans. I start to push on his manhood, wanting more desspite the fact that my brain was fighting two wars between wanting to kill him now and staying as his for hours on end, the staying with him side by a long shot.

   I feel him lift me up some and he pulls out, pushing me towards the head board of the bed and raming himself back inside of me an thrusting hard, forcing me up against the wall as he leans down and he bites my neck, muffling his groans.

    After an hour of changing positions, speed, and locations he starts to thrust hard and fast at speeds I thought only cheetahs could reach. He holds me up against the wall again, not leaving me enough time to moan after each thrust.

   I hear him grunt louder and he bites my neck again, making me moan louder then ever before as he thrust one last time, lifting me up from the bed with his hips and shooting large amounts of hot and thick seed into my tail hole.

    "Oh Kit!" I scream his name as my own neon pink Cock throband cum into the head board, my cum being the same color as my Cock.

    After holding me like that and pushing up a few more times as as he shoots a few more ropes of his seed into me. He lays his both down on the bed, him still inside of me. He turns my head around using his paw and bringing my muzzle to his, kissing me deeply, making me moan once again.

   He slowly breaks the kiss and grins at me, "Oh I knew that would be so much fun..."

    I shyly up at him an slick his lips, purring softly, "Oh it really was... W-will I be able ta s-sleep with you tonight...?"

    He looks at me and grins, "Oh pup... There will be no more sleeping on this night, in this house..." I look into his eyes and I blush hard. "Your going to be sore for weeks after our hours of sex this night..."

   And with that he starts thrusting again and let's just say... He kept up his promise, making my moans ring out though the house though out the night...