Sadness (Something Serious) Rant

Jun 21. 2020

Sometimes you are in pain.

This is different.

I just had to write or rant but tell something emotionally.

But sometimes you are in pain.

Everyone isn't perfect.

Everyone has troubles, but no one can be compared.

Everyone is different being raised differently and that makes no one equal.

Sometimes you just feel like crying for hours listening to sadness around you fall.

Your chest clinches inside and you feel this burden on you.

It hurts too greatly making you feel sad forevermore.

Imagine being raised where you are constantly being compared to.

Some might think it is your siblings, but honestly they are my best family members.

Being compared to your cousins and other relatives every day.

Being forced to give out your daily personal lives.

Just because that one family member feels the need to tell everyone everything.

And that one family member feels obligated to tell their siblings across the phone everything.

They raised their children different and have them do things differently.

They have this ongoing battle between them about who has the most perfect family.

Comparing their accomplishments, getting scholarships, doing amazing in college, and their job.

The pay, the awards, and doing these amazing things.

But I am not just talking about me.

I am voicing my siblings and anyone out there.

And if you don't do it, it is like the worse thing in the world.

And whenever that family member hears about other great things they tell you.

But whenever you do something kinda great it is not enough.

Nothing is ever good enough.

Sometimes I think it is some mental illness, but I won't get into that.

That member is always looking for you to be better.

But the times you do good they act all crazy jumping around like they won the lottery.

When you simply only got an A honor roll.

It gives you cramps and headaches nonstop as they yell and scream in your face.

You don't want people to know everything about you.

I don't want people to know these personal things even if they are just relatives.

How much you make is quite personal.

What days of the week you work is personal.

You don't have to visit your relatives seven days a week every year for the Fourth of July.