LET'S EDIT TOGETHER (ENTERING WATTYS?!)

I haven't done this in awhile,

But I have two things going on.

1. Editing

2. Also editing

Then you're over there thinking, bruh that's the same thing, but it's not.
And before you go, here's why.

What if I entered the Wattys?

WhAt If I eNtErEd ThE wAtTyS?

I could either try to quickly finish up the story I'm writing about a seawitch, from the little mermaid.

It's basically a little mermaid retelling through their eyes 😳😊🤭

And they are "the little Mermaid's" best friend too.

But it's a bit.... Tragic.

Well I could hurry and try to finish it. I'm on chapter 17 of 25 I think?

Or I could Like Majorly Edit A Mermaid's Dream or The Legendary Forest.

But when I edit The Legendary Forest, it will be format mainly...

So that's editing #1

"But what's Editing #2, you said Editing twice?!"

And that is where I offer to edit anyone's work.

Here's the thing though 😐😶
No NSFW OR SMUT.

I'm not going to edit parts with that in it because I am uhh not comfortable with that.

You can have jokes relating to that, I don't care, but I will not UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES edit any bedroom activities.

Also if you don't have details, but if it is at the end of chapter or you do a timeskip in the middle from where they are about to have sex then it is fine.

Example, Colton's breath thicken as he watched Lynn removed her clothes.  He was amazed at her beautiful, nonetheless breathtaking body.  He guided her to his bed and everything took a spicy turn...

~~~

The two woke up in each other's arms remembering the sweet taste of the previous night.

Or instead of the time skip, you can have it end the chapter.

So there will be guidelines.

-No Detailed Smut at all

NONE

First if you don't know me, I'm in the category of asexual as that is part of the reason I don't do it, but the other part is I'm very uncomfortable with doing that.

-LGBTQIA+ stories are welcomed

I feel like some people will not like editing LGBTQIA stories which is sad.
But I am here welcome to all.

-Not an entire book, I'm only doing excepts

-I am only editing things that will be probably sound better and grammar.

-I'm not fixing errors or plotholes in a story

-I can give you advice, but like don't tell me the entire story unless it's important for what I'm editing

Also about maybe entering the Wattys, which one should I do?!