Keep in mind: Stormi is 21

¨Oya! Ria! Wake up!" yelled Stormi from down stairs, they Stormi and her sister Ria lived in a huge mansion since...well.....she was the CEO of NASA... Ria stumbled down the stairs in her UA uniform as she was caught by Stormi ¨be careful Ria¨ said Stormi and Ria nodded quietly. Stormi got in the drivers seat as Ria was in the passanger seat, they stopped by starbucks because like (uwu) and both of them got there coffee, Stormi dropped Ria off at school, causing some people to stare because not everyday do you see the CEO of NASA  pull up at yor school in a white mercadies with the new girl at school. Stormi drove off to work.

STORMI POV:

After Dropping Ria off i drove to work and parked my car, i walked out and grabbed my ID, purse and keys and entered the building, i made my way to my office. It was around 9:00 AM by now, i was currently standing infront of the long ass meeting room where most of the workers where ¨so basically if we want the rocket to land properly then we have to focus on the weight and lessen it, either that or we change the entire landing area, we need to focus on how the rocket will land first over how the rocket looks. After that we can focus on the designs and equipment needed. Focus on where we are, weŕe in Mutufasu Japan and if we want it to land safely back in a week then focus on the designs.¨ i explained earning nods and mhms from the workers ¨your dismissed, by the end of the day i want all of your rocket designs and text books here. If you finish early take this¨ i said plopping down a huge text book on space, anatomy and NASA ¨and study it¨ i finished and nodded, signaling for them to leave. In a second they got up, respectfully bowed and left,i grabbed my mac book, book and pen and rushed out of there, my black heels making clacking sounds across the white floors of the hall.I entered my office and placed everything down and sat in my black chair, i grabbed my notebook and a pencil and started drawing out ideas for the rocket, a base to start, i stood up and went to the drawers and pulled out some rulers when i heard a knock ¨Come In!¨ i yelled and about five people walked in, in which most where pros and Ria was traling behind. ¨May i ask what happened?¨ i said and Ria looked like she was gonna cry ¨Well you see, Ria used her electric ability against a male in class today, he goes by the name of Mineta¨ explained Nezu, i snapped my head at Ria who gulped and said ¨He peeked in the girls locker room so i used it against him since he has been sexually harassing the females in 1A for a long time¨ i chuckled and i looked at the heros with pure rage in my eyes, All might gulped and Aizawa shivered ¨You heard the same thing Ria said, apperently he has been sexually harassing not just her but almost every female in class 1A, and your going to give her detention for the rest of the week for defending the females and herself in 1A? So your saying that hes going to get away with that shit but the girl who hurt him for the greater good is getting punsihed?!¨ i said in the deadliest tone, Aizawa flinched and All might sighed ¨N-¨ i cut off Aizawa and said ¨Its either you punish both of them or punsish none of them, i would also like to speak to the 1A females and Mineta themselves¨ i said and Nezu nodded ¨Does friday work? Around 5PM?¨ he asked and i nodded ¨Thank you, have a good day¨ said Nezu as they left, Ria sat on the small couch as she did her homework.

Around to hours of work passed i got up and stretched a bit and quickly went outside to the coffee shop, i made my way there ¨Hi! Can i get a small caramel iced coffee, extra whipped cream?¨ i said smiling, ignoring all the perverted glances from men ¨Oh course sweetheart¨ chuckled the man, i cocked an eyebrow ¨So tell me, whats your name cutie?¨ said the male and i gave him a venomus look and he flinched ¨Thanks¨ i said and grabbed my drink and headed outside. I walked back into the building and walked to my office, someone was there.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Stormi opened the door and saw Hawks, number three hero, she sighed in annoyance when she glanced to see Endevor there ¨Hello! My name is Stormi what can i help you with?" Said stormi giving of a friendly smile ¨Can i talk to the CEO¨ said Endevor ¨Sir I-¨ I was  cut off by endevor once again who said ¨Your his assistant! Get me a coffee please¨, i gritted my teeth ¨Sir, do you know who your talking to?¨ i said ¨Dont talk to me like that, do what i said¨ Said endevor as Hawks desperatlly tried to get him to stop, i snapped my fingers and in an instant about two gaurds where there ¨Stormi Santiago, CEO of NASA, now what would you like again?¨ said Stormi as she placed down her drink and took off her white coat, revealing her beautiful features, Hawks had a pink tint on his cheeks.  Stormi hung her white coat on the hook and sat down at her desk and signaled at the two chairs infront of her, both males sat down. ¨So we´re working on a mission, you guys work on science stuff so surely you have equipment. We weŕe wondering if you could make something that makes people invisible" explained Hawks and I nodded ¨Sure! Heres my number to discusse the equipment¨ i said handing them a scrap of Paper, Both nodded but Hawks wiggled his eyebrows ¨wow already giving me your number¨ he said ¨Get the fuck out¨ i said.

(Time skip)

The day ended as i grabbed my purse and Jacket and grabbed Ria, we walked over to the parked car and drove home. Once  got home we both showered, changed and i made dinner and we went to sleep. Though i went to sleep at two in the morning.

 Though i went to sleep at two in the morning

Thats what Ria looks like.